Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sobranie
    replied
    Y not get an aloe vera plant at home and extract ur own aloe vera gel. 100% natural, fresh and no preservatives. Aloe vera plants are easy to keep as well because u don't need to water them at all. Just occassionally a light splash when it gets really dry.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Hi! Any reviews on GNC aloe vera gel? as compared to jorubi?

Leave a comment:

• scoopy
    replied
    hi guys,

Newbie here.. I am searching on posts of AVG as I just bought the Jorubi one yesterday. I have not tried it yet but my bf was using it to get rid of his chicken pox scars. I was hoping that it will lighten some of my pimple scars. Anyone has any thoughts on this? Do I just dab it on my scar areas or should I apply it over my entire face?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    the normal blue one makes my eyes stings too

Leave a comment:

• Ashlene
    replied
    I'm using this and sometimes when I apply it to my face, my eyes start to tear...
    It actually stings my eyes

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    replied
    Certified Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice 99.7%.
    Less than 1% of natural food grade source = Citric Acid (oxidisation inhibitor) & Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor).

thanks!

Thing is I've been using on face (mix with BurtBee's face clay), and it's ok. This round I use it alone (more) and there I got it. I dont know if there's a possibility of link... I did the mask right after I henna-dyed my hair. Does the redness have any co-relation?

Leave a comment:

• daphn3
    replied
    Dovespaniel, what are the ingredients?

Leave a comment:

• dovespaniel
    replied
    Today I used aloe vera drink as a face mask. It's an organic drink that also acts as a mild skin moisturiser, as per the instruction. I soak cotton pad with it and then put on my face. Within 30seconds, I felt heat on my face and checked what happened under the pads. My whole face turned into a cooked crab. It looked as if I tanned hard on a hot midday. So red man. Anyone experienced allergy to aloe vera?

Leave a comment:

• rabbitwsk
    replied
    hmm... I use a pure organic aloe clear gel from my beauty consultant. I got it becos, there is nothing in it, except aloe and glyerine. Very effective to curb my rashes and eczema and pimples. I use it bef my moisturiser at night too. Feels smooth and good.

Leave a comment:

• gaoyagy
    replied
    urea is not totally bad, it depends on e formulation of e prdt as well as e amt used. When used correctly, its actually helps to promote rehydration of e skin & is commonly used in some drugs tht helps to relieve eczema & skin irritation.

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    i read that it's toxic to the skin....not sure about it.

Leave a comment:

• thecolorpalette
    replied
    hmm is urea really harmful for us? cos i read that it's a compound in urine :x

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    i'm using this now and i have used jorubi before. It's organic and contains vit a and e so i much prefer this. If i' not wrong, it contains urea too.

My best bet is to go with Yours Essentially AVG, it's organic and only contains citric acid to preserve it. Much better but it's very watery so it's not hydrating itself.

Leave a comment:

• thecolorpalette
    replied
    is it better than Jorubi? and does it contain Urea in its ingredients? i just read that Jorubi has Urea and it's not good in the LT

Leave a comment:

• ke_ai
    replied
    Originally posted by octpy View Post
    it's actually this one i was referring to:

i bought this, from nature farm i think.. at Toa Payoh Central...

its very watery... cheaper than Jorubi if i'm not wrong

Leave a comment:

Working...
X