How often do you put on make-up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you put on make-up?

Hello! Hmm, just kinda curious. How often do you ladies put on make up? As for me, most of the time I only put on make-up on weekends. How about you?

i only put lipgloss and lipstick

=) thats all

Comment

full makeup every weekday to work.
      light make up on weekends.

Comment

full makeup every time i go out
        a must!!!

for short trips (to nearby mall or buy takeout) i will just apply loose powder and blush.

Comment

full makeup with falsies almost everyday!! except sometimes sat i'll put light makeup depending on who i'm meeting.

Comment

Full makeup daily for work. Usually just blusher & concealer during off days.

Comment

i wear mmu fdn and/or mmu loose powder everyday. once or twice a week, i use e/s, eyeliner, blush and/or lipcolor as well depending on how dressy i need to be ....

Comment

As long as im out.

which means.. 6 days a week? I try to stay at home on sun.

A must:

-Foundation/MMU/LP/bb cream: something to just even out my skintone.
                -mascara
                -eyeliner.

Super duper sleepy eyes!!!!

oh ya. I wear full makeup to work too. the 3 items mentioned above, plus eyeshadow and blusher and lipgloss/lipstick (mix and match or wear all depending on my mood).

Comment

nothing to display.
                  Last edited by silentjess; 03-11-2008, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Everyday. I must find a way to finish my makeup.

Comment

For me, last semester for school, almost everyday I went to school (4 days a week), sometimes even with eyeshadow mascara and the works.
                      But this semester ... makeup about ...2 days a week lol. And sometimes it's just concealer + eyeliner (can't live without eyeliners recently.)

Comment

when i need to visit customer then i'll do make up. otherwise, normal days in the office will only put on eyeshadows sometimes with foundation. no make up on weekends unless i have dinner appointment.

Comment

light m/u every weekday to sch. by light i mean just foundation, a swipe of blusher, lipbalm, brows and eyeliner.

heavier m/u every weekend when i meet my SO, ie all of the above plus mascara. heh. don't much diff, eh?

Comment

Same as efai and deppstar. I put it on everytime i go out. But since i don't use eyeshadow, it's just my bb cream, LP, blusher (i need to finish them as i have lots but it's hard), brows and lipgloss/lipstick (depending on my mood, mostly i skip it unless to work.)

Comment

It depends on how much time I have every morning.
                              Makeup base cum sunscreen ( a must)
                              Loose powder
                              Blusher

Optional:
                              Eyeliner
                              Eyeshadow
                              concealer

Comment

Working...
                              X