Hair Sense Gallery Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair Sense Gallery Salon

I went down to Hair Sense Gallery at Far East Plaza to do my hair color, n it was a wonderful job done. Keep it up!

Yes...i just did my rebonding there, and the result is just unbelievably soft and straight. Their service is also very good. I've been going to the owner of Hair Sense Gallery for very long. She's very meticulous, and i'm very happy with her work.

Comment

Hi Majestic, where about is their location? Can you give me their address and contact, cos i'm thinking of going down to do my hair rebonding as well. Do you have any idea how much they charge?

Comment

hihi im also a faithful customer of the owner who used to work at Reds.. she is very detailed n sensitive to her customers need n never push her customers to do more than they ask for. Good Service!!!

Comment

yes indeed..after my hair color, they did not push me to buy anything. My color is still so fresh and vibrant. I like it very much.

Comment

i hav their namecards with me, its at far east plaza #02-26/27 Tel: 67382566
            when i did my hair, they r having a promo at the moment, its only $168 plus a complimentary protein treatment. Its really worth it cos my hair is quite long and after doing, my hair is still so soft, not drying at all.

Comment

Any pictures to share? Who's this owner of the salon who used to be with Reds? Does he or she have a name? Who did your hair, lez?

Comment

Halo Glossie, my hair was done by Mei Mei, one of the senior stylists there. I heard that the owners are 2 partners, one of the partner is Cindy. The way they work is very professional. I'm very satisfied with my color. I should have taken pictures on that day they did my hair.

Comment

thats consider quite cheap, reasonable rate, if its $168 for my length, then i've to go down soon, in case the promo ends. Thank you so much Majestic. I'll keep you updated on my new look soon.

Comment

I finally found Cindy from Reds, after searching high and low for her after she has left. Now she's at far east plaza, and i just did a color and highlight by her. My colleagues like my new color so much that they are going down to look for her this coming friday after work, for a color and perm.

Comment

Hi Lez, i did my rebonding and color at Hair Sense Gallery already, on last sunday. I went there quite late after work and they finished till 10plus at night for me. They did such a good job! Even thou it was so late, they did not rush the job. They really did it with such care to my hair. Thank you so much for the recommendation Lez. I will definitely go down and see them again for my next hairdo soon.

Comment

I've called them and they using either loreal extenso or shisehdo solution.

Which is better? Any girls tried their loreal extenso?

Comment

shu, shiseido is better as it's not as drying. but it's slightly more expensive (or surcharge i guess).

anyway, hope you read more about the salon before deciding. cos it seems to me it's the same person posting on this thread. you may like to take a look when you're doing your shopping there to see if it's really crowded. good luck.

Comment

Hi Shan, please stop accusing others of things that they have not done. Its not fair to them. I go to them for my hair cut very often and they are really packed and they have alot of loyal customers as well. They are professional and the owner's haircut skills is really good. Please don't be jealous of their good business

Comment

lez, you are not being fair to Shan or anyone in this forum for that matter. Why would any potential customer be jealous of their business?

Comment

Working...
                              X