No announcement yet.

Hair Sense Gallery Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colored my hair today and its not surprising that this non ammonia hair color makes my hair feel so smooth, soft and I really love the shine of it. Now that this has caught my attention, I'm going to use this to maintain my hair essential moisture.

Comment

• How much for soft rebonding?

Comment

• I swear by the spa therapy set, shampoo and hair tonic which has help to reduce my hair loss. The first time I used it I love the refreshing minty sensation on my itchy scalp. Now I noticed that even when I comb my hair after shampoo, it's not falling out that much anymore. I need to use it everyday to maintain my hair condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilasingyouhome View Post
          How much for soft rebonding?
          Was given two options to choose, which is $88 and $180, I chose $180 because it's the same brand as which I always do my hair moisture treatment.

Comment

• The previous pages afew cotters mentioned that both packages include cut and treatment as well. I will consider about it, thank you .

Comment

• Which are the treatment included in this package? I need something which is good for dry ends, yet not heavy and oily.

Comment

• A1 treatment is really good. I don't do it that often, usually once every few months when my hair becomes unmanageable. It's a big rescue to me after doing this treatment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demure09 View Post
                  Colored my hair today and its not surprising that this non ammonia hair color makes my hair feel so smooth, soft and I really love the shine of it. Now that this has caught my attention, I'm going to use this to maintain my hair essential moisture.
                  Hi Demure09,

I am interested in this hair colour. Do you know what brand is this ammonia free hair colour? Does your scalp feel irritated during colouring? Does the colour fade faster than normal hair colour? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Hi LaLa, it's a korean brand which I did. My scalp doesn't have any stinging or itchy feel at all. Surprisingly though its non ammonia, it doesn't fade any faster than the usual ammonia color which I used to do. If I were to rate this brand, I think I will give it a 8/10 .

Comment

• Shiny hair, a thin body shape. so, we must want to know how to get shinier hair by natural ways. Here are some tips to get shiny hair.
                      How to Get Your Hair Shiny And Silky Naturally | A Fashion Club

Comment

• Thanks for the review, I have always wanted to do, yet I'm quite worried that it will fade after one week.

Comment

• Use color shampoo, when my hair color is freshly done, I will use either loreal, rusk bergamot or kerastase range of color protecting shampoo. The color looks more vibrant and long lasting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiyeonallure View Post
                            The $66 chemical deal is value for money. I was able to choose a ammonia free color dye, and I requested for argan oil treatment which is so popular now. As I need to cover my gray hair very often, I will go back again when the color fades off. It's really not easy to find a salon which offer such good product and good pricing for hair long. So my verdict is : good if you like ammonia free color dye. Thanks alot HSG! Keep up the good work!
                            When is this promo till?

Comment

• I went elsewhere to color my hair recently, I am so full of regrets now. My roots are lighter than my ends. What should I do now? I want to get back my brown color, will it damage my hair more if I do it again within the same month?

Comment

• going for hair dye this week. is vicky or nick better ?

Comment

Working...
                                X