No announcement yet.

Hair Sense Gallery Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't try Nick before, but I saw this male stylist when I was there to do my hair color. Saw the way he cuts, looks very confident and experienced. But not sure if he is good though. I went there this morning as I need to cover a new shade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneyland_chan View Post
      Is the A1 treatment that I have been reading past the few pages the better fix for dry hair?
      Its good, worth giving it a try. I did it once last year, my hair condition has got better.

Comment

• Sorry to ride on this thread, i cant start a new thread, hence i have to 'borrow' this thread. apologies!

I am a final year student with NTU and as part of our project, we are doing a simple survey on beauty elegance on women between 18-40 years old. It will be an email survey which will take less than 15 minutes. As a token of appreciation, we will be giving out gift vouchers on popular make-up and clothes brands to successful participants who take part in the survey

Please email me at [email protected] with your Name, Age, Profession, Contact Number if you are interested. Thank you!

Comment

• Do they still sell the ampoules? I bought one box of about ten or twelve inside but I have finished using them. End up getting another korea brand, but it's too mild and doesn't work on my dry hair.

Comment

• Sorry to ride on this thread, i cant start a new thread, hence i have to 'borrow' this thread. apologies!

I am a final year student with NTU and as part of our project, we are doing a simple survey on beauty elegance on women between 18-40 years old. It will be an email survey which will take less than 15 minutes. As a token of appreciation, we will be giving out gift vouchers on popular make-up and clothes brands to successful participants who take part in the survey

Please email me at [email protected] with your Name, Age, Profession, Contact Number if you are interested. Thank you!

Comment

• Where else can I purchase the collagen restorative leave in cream. Finished using mine and they are out of stock again, so temporary I'm using the hair rebuilder which is ok, but this collagen cream works ten times better.

Comment

• I bought the silk rebuilder for $20, how much does the collagen restorative cream costs?

Comment

• I think its $32 or $30 only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilasingyouhome View Post
                    How much for soft rebonding?
                    I paid $88 for a Korean rebonding + treatment more than six months back when they were having their 7th year anniversary promotion.

Comment

• Sealife Razzle, is it really that good? I have been using water matrix japanese leave in cream for donkey years, if this collagen cream is so good and cheaper, I don't mind trying. Anyway if it's not good I can just change back to water matrix anytime.

Comment

• Need to get my rebonding done soon, I really can't make up my mind whether to go for the mucota brand of rebonding or the korean brand, though the latter is cheaper than the former.

Comment

• Yes the collagen cream is superb good, helps to keep the hair so smoothly soft.

Comment

• Color done today, grey hair gone, i like the non ammonia hair dye very much. It's not damaging to the hair, and it lasts for months.

Comment

• Interesting...Like it.

Comment

• Yes, LovingAutumn, they are still selling the ampoules. I bought one box from them last year, it lasts me for quite afew months. I used one ampoule a week, my hair is so much softer now. Yesterday I colored and did the A1 moisture treatment, washed my hair without any conditioner, and it helps to soften my hair very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X