No announcement yet.

Hair Sense Gallery Salon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard about keratin treatment which can save dry frizzy hair. But what's the difference between rebonding and keratin treatment then? Because brazilian keratin is so highly raved too. Got me all confused.

Comment

• Alternate days I still use the scalp shampoo for my bad dandruff and itchy scalp, it relieves my itch, clears my dandruff totally. Tonic I use it every morning after I washed my hair clean.

Comment

• Not sure what would happen to my hair with a rebonding process, anyway I went ahead and did it today. Read about the keratin treatment online, so I asked the stylist before he started on my hair. He told me it can be used as a pre treatment before rebonding so that the hair condition will improve and it restructures it, stronger and strengthened. So I asked the price, it was only $30 nett, why not since it's going to give me a more smooth to the touch look. Time taken to complete was like three hours, but I am satisfied. Other than the fringe which he snipped it abit too much off, but overall I like my rebonded hair.

Comment

• For first stage of pregnancy , is it safe to do hair color? Please advice if you ladies did it even when you are pregnant.

Comment

• My sister did rebonding and color when she was four months pregnant, but it's better that you check with your gynae first before doing any coloring, to be safe.

Comment

• Saw my friend highlighted her hair, and I decided to go ahead and do mine. Hers is a nice brown as her base, and tiny streaks of highlights more on her crown area. So I wanted mine to be the same too. I like my new hair because it doesn't look so boring and lifeless now, it looks more volume with the highlighted area.

Comment

• I like the cooling minty scalp treatment, it does help with my dry scalp cum dandruff. But when I don't keep up with it, it tends to come back again.

Comment

• My usual color was done near my office every two months, after trying the A1 treatment few months back with this salon recommended by my friend, I decided to try their color. Price is reasonable, I was given afew brands to choose and of course the prices are different. I chose Shiseido and it turns out to be a very nice warm color, able to cover my grey hair really well, hair doesn't feel dry at all either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disneyland_chan View Post
                    I went elsewhere to color my hair recently, I am so full of regrets now. My roots are lighter than my ends. What should I do now? I want to get back my brown color, will it damage my hair more if I do it again within the same month?
                    If roots are lighter, can you get the stylist to touch up slightly darker on the roots to match your ends color? Can they match and blend it ? Go back to that salon you went to and get them to redo for you.

Comment

• How much does it costs in Dubai?

Comment

• I went to Hair Sense for consultation, whether to perm my hair or not, the stylist adviced me not too as my hair is too dry. I should do more treatment first to strengthen my hair. So I went to another salon to get it permed, which it costs me $680 for a cut and perm without any treatment, it was a very bad experience. The stylist just cut and get the assistant to perm, and the whole process she did not bother to check how is the perm. It's only when my hair is dry, then she came over to see the finishing. Such a modern salon, they can do such an old dated perm for me! I was really mad! Now my hair is in such a total mess, not only its frizzy, it's a total gone case. I have to cut off at least four inches to short hair, and the perm was done all the way to my crown! So now I went back to Hair Sense to ask for the best treatment to save my hair. I should have listen to them and not get it permed. I could have save my $680 ! But thanks god, after doing the treatment, my hair condition got slightly better. I will have to go back once a week now to save my disaster hair.

Comment

• I did not mention the name of the salon I went to, because it's a very big salon and I may get into trouble if I were to put up their name. Of course I won't go back again. But I really appreciate what Hair Sense has done to help me get back my soft, healthy hair again. The treatment was very good, after doing it my hair got slightly better. I bought the leave in cream from them, to use it everyday after wash, and the ampoules to be use together with my hair mask at home.

Comment

• Luckystar269, you know which salon is it? But the name of the salon wasn't mention in this thread. Anyway, I won't pay $680 for a perm, unless i earn millions a year.

Comment

• $680 for a perm???!!! Do you have super long hair or the perm is the latest technology??? Gees...... Daylight robbery. Maybe you can reveal location and first letter of the salon???? So cotters here know that salon cannot be patronized!

Comment

• Maybe that salon does a lot of artistes just like David Gan, that's why their charges are so high.

Comment

Working...
                                X