Jurlique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi hi,

I really love Jurlique's quality, the price is abit ex.

i am trying the sample for Herbal gel and Face Lotion. Not bad, anyone know the price for both items?

TIA

Comment

• hey now at og people park with 200 purchase free 1 set of gift set worth 150 ...

Comment

• I assume Jurlique is cheaper in Australia? (compared to Singapore)

Comment

• Updates on my new trys:-

The herbal recovery gel: I find it so-so only, and it is so ex. I prefer Calendula Cream.

The Day face lotion: My skin can't take it, i feel stinging sensation on my cheeks by end of the day. I am sticking to my calendula cream.

Better to try to get sample before buying.

Just my 2 cents worth

Comment

• jurlique lovers, need your advice

if we have herbal recovery gel, do we still need calendula cream?
            what's the main differences on its functionality between calendula cream and calendula oil?

can i deduce that herbal recovery gel is better than calendula cream?

Comment

• Originally posted by Azuma
              I assume Jurlique is cheaper in Australia? (compared to Singapore)
              i believe it would be cheaper. prices can be found here.

calendula cream (125ml) costs $81 in singapore, AUD$60 (s$72). if there's the 25% discount, even cheaper! works out to be about s$54!

Comment

• If there's no discount, another alternative is to buy from Australia airport, it's tax free, not much but still better than nothing

I love the Herbal Recovery Gel, am into my 2nd bottle already. This 2nd one I bought the big bottle better value. I have oily skin so i use this at night without moisturiser. Works for me. But I can't remember how much I paid for it in australia.

Another product to rave is the Rose handcream which i think alot of cotters feel the same way too. I prefer this than L'occitane shea butter cream. Paid AU$45 for 125ml at the airport, about S$56.

Also bought the Rose silk powder, AU$23 about S$28.

After Boon Boon's rave on the Calendula Cream, i think i will get this next time! Btw Boon Boon, may I know what is your skin type?

Comment

• hey GIO .. the calendula cream is a must get! i have combo skin, and it works a treat.. when i have red blemishes, it gets rid of the redness... only bad thing is, it stinks (but tolerable)

Comment

• Gio, is there 2 sizes of Herbal R G?
                    cos in the website, i only found 100ml - AUD149
                    quite expensive
                    i have oily combination skin and a bit worried for calendula cream

Comment

• Thanks igottagetcha! You got me convinced, i'll have to get it to try. Sometimes i got rashes on my chest and this will be handy

Hi brumeux, yes there's a 30ml, i bought that for my 1st time use. Here's it > http://secure.jurlique.com.au/osau/p...y=20&prod=2200
                      Yea this recovery gel is quite expensive, but it contains so much goodness and i always feel good after using it. Why don't you pop by the Tangs counter to get some samples? You can also check with the sales personnel whether the calendula cream suit you.

Comment

• you all made the calendua cream sounds so good! is it some moisturiser or something? and its main function is just to reduce redness? does it helps to make your skin glow or something? hehe

anyone knows if there's gonna be discount for jurlique? i am dying to get my hands on the cream.. but so expensive..
                        Last edited by butterflykisses; 07-12-2006, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gio
                          After Boon Boon's rave on the Calendula Cream, i think i will get this next time! Btw Boon Boon, may I know what is your skin type?
                          Hi dear,

my skin type is Combination, acne prone skin. It is good, i prefer the Calendula cream to the Herbal recovery gel.

Hths

Comment

• Originally posted by butterflykisses
                            anyone knows if there's gonna be discount for jurlique? i am dying to get my hands on the cream.. but so expensive..
                            Hi dear,

Tangs is having 20% discount. The handcream is $58/125ml after discounts. Until 31-Dec-06

Hths

Comment

• Hi I have oily, sensitive skin. I love the Calendula cream! There is a smaller size at SGD50 too! I like the sweet smell and cooling feeling upon application. calms down inflamed spots and moisturise well enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoonBoon
                                Hi dear,

Tangs is having 20% discount. The handcream is $58/125ml after discounts. Until 31-Dec-06

Hths
                                thanks boonboon. appreciate it.
                                Last edited by butterflykisses; 08-12-2006, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X