No announcement yet.

Jurlique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow.. 20% off!! is it applicable for bobbi brown stuff too? and mac?

Comment

• Who?s tried the new Jurlique Spa at Wheelock Place? Now we can enjoy facials and spa treatments using Jurlique products that smell like paradise. Just imagine?

Comment

• thanks, Gio
        My friend in sydney is helping me to get the stuffs tomorrow
        i think i'll get the sample first for herbal recovery

Comment

• how is the performance of the jurlique eye cream?

Comment

• just bought the lavender range of hand cream, hand&body lotion & silk dust. Am loving all 3 products. moreover 20% discount from Tangs, it's worth buying

Comment

• Hi hi,

i take back the review on the herbal gel.

It is very good. I love my skin now, it looks so nice, glowing and radiance.

I use it:-

AM
              Cleanser-toner-Recovery gel-calendula cream (Pimples area)-La Roche Posay APF40+ gel

PM
              Cleanser-toner-recovery gel-calendula cream (Pimples area)

Anyone know the price for the 100ml recovery gel in Singapore?

TIA

Comment

• What's the purpose of the recovery gel? Is it a serum?
                I bought the make up remover from australia. It's not bad and does not dries my skin even if I used it daily.

Comment

• Hi hi,

i just bought my Herbal Recovery Gel from OG People's Park. The price is a killer, $228/100ml with 10% direct discount for OG memebers, it is about $205.20. The smaller one is $110/30ml.

The GWP is very very attractive:-

Day Face Lotion 25ml
                  Herbal recovery Gel 25ml
                  Foaming cleanser 25ml
                  Rose Toner 30ml
                  Rose Handcream 15ml
                  Lip balm 7ml

Seriously the gifts are too good to resist. The young lady also very nice, gaves me 4 packets of samples. I think it would be better to get from OG PP instead of Tangs, cos of the GWP + discounts.

Last edited by BoonBoon; 10-12-2006, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonjon
                    What's the purpose of the recovery gel? Is it a serum?
                    Hi dear,

the Recovery gel purpose:-

Product Description
                    Fight wrinkles, fine lines and Father Time with this anti-oxidant and herb packed skin miracle A light and easily absorbed gel for both day and night use - Jurlique's premium moisturizer, Herbal Recovery Gel, is known in Hollywood circles as the "Facelift in a Bottle" . Herbal Recovery Gel is a potent all-botanical and anti-oxidant moisturizer which works deeply to firm, tone, restore, hydrate and harmonise your skin. A Jurlique bestseller!Size: 30mL/1 fl.oz or 100mL/3.4 fl.oz Herbal Recovery Gel is popular with men, women and teenagers alike and is suitable for all skin types.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important Information
                    Ingredients
                    Aqua (Water); Herbal Extract Mixture from: Rosa gallica (Rose), Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria), Calendula officinalis, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), Sambucus nigra (Black Elder), Bellis perennis (Daisy), Viola odorata, Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Spilanthes acmella, Echinacea purpurea, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea), Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed), Curcuma longa (Turmeric); Glycerin; Alcohol; Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil; Xanthan Gum; Rosa canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil; Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Glyceryl Cocoate; Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Hydroxymethylglycinate; Lactic Acid; Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract; Tocopherol (Vitamin E); Rosa centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil; Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil.

Directions
                    Apply one or two pumps onto fingertips, press gently onto skin of face and neck. At night time apply over Herbal Recovery Mist. During the day (for a dry, dehydrated or mature skin), apply moisturizer over the Herbal Recovery Gel.

Hths

Comment

• Wow, seems like a very good serum. Hmm...my bf is going to australia soon, maybe can ask him to get it for me.
                      Anyone using the herbal recovery gel, pls share if it's worth to buy. Thanks.

Comment

• Which Tangs (Vivo or Orchard) are having 20% Discount ?

Hi Boon Boon

Originally posted by BoonBoon
                        Hi dear,

Tangs is having 20% discount. The handcream is $58/125ml after discounts. Until 31-Dec-06

Hths
                        Which Tangs is having a Jurlique 20% discount ? Tangs Vivocity or Tangs Orchard ?

Thanks!

Regards
                        Crystalline

Comment

• Originally posted by Crystalline
                          Which Tangs is having a Jurlique 20% discount ? Tangs Vivocity or Tangs Orchard ?
                          Hi dear,

both Tangs are having the discounts. I think Vivo city one better.

Hths

Comment

• i'm using their lavender handcream, didnt know their other products are so good as well..the handcream is great, dont really like lavender scent that much but rose just remind me too much of "bandung"

anyway want to ask if the calendula cream is suitable for pimple- prone skin? i know some cotters mentioned it helps to sooth their inflammed skin, but my SO's skin is super oily + pimpled, worried that it'll be too rich for him?

as for the recovery gel, can be used on neck?? face not much lines but my neck quite bad, or do they have products targeting the neck??

sorry so many questions..thanks

Comment

• Hi missy_jessie,

the calendula cream is especially for the Acne prone and sensitive skin! If you do a search on "calendula", it is a flower of the marigold family that is used to treat acne and other skin problems. I use it twice everyday and found that it clears up any irritation. Not oily at all. My new HG! Now i neglected my sisley eco compund and NIKs skin repair.

Girls, any reviews on the foaming cleanser. I need something gentle like cetaphil!

Comment

• missy_jessie, yes the recovery gel definitely can use on neck. In fact usually moisturiser i also apply on my neck. Jurlique has a Neck serum so you can check it out.

chopard, i have used the foaming cleanser (blue bottle) before, it gave a clean feeling but was abit tight on my skin though.

Comment

Working...
                                X