No announcement yet.

MAC Starflash Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd week of aug!! omg, that's fast.. anyway, can't wait to test the new texture.

Comment

i want smoke & diamonds!

Comment

ahh no lustre twins??????????i am so sad..

Comment

Wow, this collection looks awesome! :wow:

Comment

rocking _chic, may i know the MA that told you this it's launching this month was from which counter? cos my regular MA from NAC said there won't be anymore collection to be launched till next month..

Comment

i'm afraid to break the news to u gals...

from one of the MA at tangs orchard...

NEW view (the collection with the msfs duos) will be either launching next friday or the week after

GOSH...august is such a bad month for my wallet.

I'm totally broke

Comment

HoneyLicious MAC Vivo told me that

Comment

New View had already launched at DFS. I bought a light medium The MA from other counters are suprise too that DFS got it so fast.

Comment

post pic of it?

August is such a bad month for my wallet.

darn

Comment

Msfs duo? what are they?

Comment

I will post pic of the msf duo tomorrow night. It is 3/4 natural and 1/4 with shimmers. Can be use as a setting powder after your cream foundation OR just use it alone as a powder. The shimmers side can be use to highlight the cheeks,etc...

Comment

One of the MA at Taka also told me that New View is launched on 1st day when both Sonic Chic and Electroflash was launched. But New View got no display stand and they only got 6pcs of each color. All sold out on the 1st day and the customers got to choose the msf duos WITHOUT any testers.

Comment

hmm...maybe i can skip it after all

i still have 2 loose powder highlighting powders from mac to use up

anyway i think the sonic chic blushers are ra real winner..

so no big loss if i pass the New view msfs

Comment

the new view sounds interesting... pass by Robinsons MAC on Sunday...seem like they are launchig the blushers raved by you gals much later....like in 2 weeks time

Comment

went to MAC DFS today and the MA there told me that they were waiting for the stock...i was confused as they had the display right there :S maybe they sold out already?

but the lido MAC told me that its launched nextweek.

EEEK CANT WAIT

Comment

Working...
                                X