No announcement yet.

Your *BEST* Night Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, im wondering if it is really necessary to buy both day and night moisterizers? because im switching to shiseido and whether im buying one more bottle of moisterizer makes alot of difference

Comment

• I'm in love with Biotherm Age Fitness.
      The new Line Peel doesn't work as well as Age Fitness.

Comment

• Sorrie, bear with my OT here. Elita, if you have sunscreen then most probably you do not need a day-time moisturiser. Some cosmetics brand may claim/explain that the day moisturiser will continue to moisturise and protect your skin after night-moisturiser where it nourishes your skin during sleep. (24 hours process) It may also claim that day moisturiser will protect your skin from environmental harm in the day.
        A basic moisturiser for both day and night will suffice. One plus point about having a day and night moisturiser separately = you don't use up your moisturiser that fast. But it will also mean it can turn stale as well. It's up to you really.

Anyway, my favourite night cream would be Clarins Santal Face Treatment Oil. It is an oil but works like night 'cream'. It's like a miraculous product that nourishes my skin so well and dimishes occasional pimples fast too!

Comment

• i love jurlique's calendula cream. use it with sunblock for day. at night, i use EA's good night serum followed by calendula cream.

Comment

• which is better za or aloe vera gel?

Comment

• boon boon,where can U buy ballet peral creme? and how much is it

Comment

• Night Cream~

hey cotters..

i was browsing thru all thread looking for a gd & trusted night cream to try out as age is catching up w me like who knows ***.. i realise that my regime is missing out on creams esp night cream...

due to the fact that i've got quit sensitive skin n watever moistureing creams i've tried previously give me problem til i was introduce to a jap brand moisturing water spray w effect like skll lotion but at teh same time more suitable for my age & also pockets.

so *** wonderin if other cotters cld lend me a hand by introduing some night cream suitable for me!! TIA..

Comment

• Night Cream

Is night cream really necessary after your basic skin care rountine? (Cleanser,Toner,Moisturizer)

Comment

• Hmmm.. currently I'm not using night cream because I've oily skin. My friend is using this night powder with Vit C from ZA and she likes it alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glossie
                      Two days ago, I was too lazy to apply my usual moisturiser. My skin was totally fine the next day. I also laxed on the eye cream and miraculously I didn't see more damage done! Hmm.. .. the jury's still out, I guess.
                      some damage are not seen overnight. so i guess basic skincare should still be needed. IF you see the damage done, its way too late you wont want to regret not taking care of your skin when you are 40+... just my

Comment

• magicdust, so night cream should consider as basic skincare?

Comment

• Will like to add my reviews here.
                          -Biotherm Nuit cream- does not do anything for me.
                          -SK2 treatment night cream- very oily for my face.
                          -Cosme decorte moisture liposome cream- did not see much hydration.
                          -Avene light hydrating cream- not bad but gave bumps.

Sounds like Darphin Arovita C is good but can sensitive skin use retinol? Thanks!

Comment

• kose sekkisei emulsion for me! I like it that it's light and refreshing and has whitening effects.

Comment

• I just started using Biotherm Line Peel Nuit and I can really feel the results! I am actually quite amazed by it. My skin feels so much softer and smoother, and I have only been using it for less than a week.

Usually I use Phytomer HydraContinue in the tub for my night moisturizer, which is very good for hydration and is not overly thick or rich for a cream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Secrets
                                kose sekkisei emulsion for me! I like it that it's light and refreshing and has whitening effects.
                                what type of skin do you have?

Comment

Working...
                                X