Your *BEST* Night Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babyflite
    mine is darphin arovita c cream! this is an anti-aging cream but is not too rich for my almost mid-twenties skin. very nice texture that absorbs well into my skin. been using it for almost 6 months now and my skin has been smoother and has a glow to it. definitely my HG night cream.
    Hey Erica,

All thanks to you I'm now hooked on Arovita C too. I use it almost every night. Not rich at all and I haven't had any major mother zits since. Hope the magic doesn't end. I'm rotating it with other moisturisers once in a while

Comment

The Darphin cream sound REALLY good huh... i remembered Erica raving about it sometimes ago in the Darphin thread. This is more than just a moisturiser right? I think this works something like Clinique's Total Turnaround? Something that makes skin smooth and glows ??

How much is the damage ?

I guess KB might be a little too rich for my oily skin. Would have to alternate with something light

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
        Hey Erica,

All thanks to you I'm now hooked on Arovita C too. I use it almost every night. Not rich at all and I haven't had any major mother zits since. Hope the magic doesn't end. I'm rotating it with other moisturisers once in a while
        yay! i'm glad it works for you too!

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
          The Darphin cream sound REALLY good huh... i remembered Erica raving about it sometimes ago in the Darphin thread. This is more than just a moisturiser right? I think this works something like Clinique's Total Turnaround? Something that makes skin smooth and glows ??

How much is the damage ?
          its meant to be an anti-aging cream with vit c and retinol. the total turnaround has BHA in it but the arovita c doesnt. but while this does not have exfoliating properties like the total turnaround, it somehow helps to make my skin really smooth and yes, glows. i used to use the clinique turnaround lotion too but i never saw that much of an improvement with that. and i swear that ever since i started using the arovita c i hardly get any pimples. the only time i do get them is before my period and even then its only one or two tiny ones.

not sure how much it costs in singapore, but its $145 here in australia for i think a jar of 50ml. been using mine for 6 months and i still have about 1/3 of a jar left so its really not too expensive.

Comment

Sounds like a M.U.S.T-H.A.V.E !!!!

Heh... luckily Darphin is not easily available in SG. If not i will have to survive on bread and water for the rest of the month soon...

Comment

charlene if you're really interested in trying, i can pick up a sample for you.

Comment

how abt the R cream from derma-rx? how is it compared to the darphin one? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                  charlene if you're really interested in trying, i can pick up a sample for you.
                  BabyF, can you help me pick up a sample? I am a major Darphin convert and the last time I saw it in the store (not in S'pore), I pratically wipped out the entire counter... got the reducing cream (another winner!), day cream, night cream, whitening essence, whitening cream, some Niaouli aromatic massaging oil (sp?), the intense purifying complex and some other products i cannot even remember...all except this one you're talking about!

Pretty please??? Anytime to your convenience, no hurry....

Comment

eh i thought i saw Darphin stuff in this beauty salon on the 4th flr of Far East Plaza.
                    the shop was closed tho, but i did see the Darphin name on the display. don't ask me the name...i can't remember such stuff, but i remember the location!

Sjal is $398 for that tiny tub rite?

Comment

I can't really use the CDLM too cos it'll break me out if I use it too often. So now I use the lotion version & a little CDLM on extra dry bits like around my nose & mouth. This is a lot easier to spread because of it's runnier consistency. In the day, I use La Mer's Oil absorbing lotion. So far so good!

Comment

Originally posted by vixette

Sjal is $398 for that tiny tub rite?
                        erh...it's now $402 for 60ml tub. It should last for 8mths for everynight usage. hmm.....that works out to be less than 20 cents each application.....doesn't sound too bad right?

Comment

Originally posted by ponine
                          Sounds like a M.U.S.T-H.A.V.E !!!!

Heh... luckily Darphin is not easily available in SG. If not i will have to survive on bread and water for the rest of the month soon...
                          Haahaa.. yes.. M U S T-H A V E !!! Actually Darphin is not that difficult to buy in Singapore. I got mine from this salon at Goodwood Park. The Arovita C was going for S$158.

While I was at the Forum last week, there is this other salon there that carries it too. Name of salon : Therepeutic Aroma (Tel : 6737 7039)

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
                            Aunty checking in!

How old are you dear? I am in my early thirties (pretty sure that is older than you ), so dry skin & fine lines are appearing with a vengeance.! Sorry, the only thing that I;ve had success in combatting dryness with is La Mer.

I'd like to find out what the best night creams are too!

Hey hey! I didn't mean it like that at all but I do consider myself an auntie already. At first I thought I've certainly offended some of you unwittingly, haha, cos I didn't see any postings until a few hours later!

I'm in my early 30s too. I'm not so bothered about fine lines than I am with muddy and bumpy skin. Also, I can see my face muscles sagging at record speed. Anything else less expensive??

Comment

I love my Phytomer Accept Soothing Skin Cream. It's great for my sensitive-combi skin. Soothes it when I feel I've agitated my skin too much. MUA has some good reviews on this too! Phytomer has other ranges for more mature skin has well, check it out It's $80 for a 50ml tub.

Comment

I also like its PEELING VEGETAL, this is good for even a sensitive skin. can work as both scrub and mask.....

Comment

Working...
                                X