No announcement yet.

Your *BEST* Night Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah... it seems like no product can really eliminate my blackheads... they can only be reduced with regular use of such product...

Comment

• ya.blackheads will keep coming back...

Comment

• [QUOTE=cherrykisses;1040560]have been using avene light hydrating cream for a few nights now. i hate the smell! i didn't think avene would use fragrance in their products & i'd thought the fragrance was "natural" but i checked the ingredients & yup, they do alright.

Ya, i hate the smell too. Smell like some cheap cologne and I was wondering why sensitive skincare have to include fragrance too!

Comment

• ya...i dont understand why they include fragrance too!

Comment

• the VICHY thermal fix mat / thermal fix essence is pretty nice too.

tried that recently and it makes my skin feel very smooth and ives a nourished kinda feeling.

Comment

• ZA True White night cream Hydrate well & lighten redness over night...

Comment

• Originally posted by pulpy View Post
                the VICHY thermal fix mat / thermal fix essence is pretty nice too.

tried that recently and it makes my skin feel very smooth and ives a nourished kinda feeling.
                I tried the essence before and it was good.make the skin very smooth!

Comment

• hi, any review for the clinique total turnaround for combination skin? Is it effective as a night cream? thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by cocobelle View Post
                    I tried the essence before and it was good.make the skin very smooth!

ya, i think it's good to use on its own!!!

n if u feel very dry, then u can top it up with a moisturiser.

simply love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by princess_xueqi View Post
                      ZA True White night cream Hydrate well & lighten redness over night...
                      i second this for a good whitening night cream

Comment

• @sweet:

I bought the sofina whitening essence, have u tried this before?

Comment

• sorry gal, never tried sofina products before, it's not available in singapore.

I tried the manuka face cream from the organic pharmacy yesterday. I mixed it with my toner to allow for easier application. One time only need to use like one rice size, so very hard for me to apply like that. My face is properly moisturised and this morning i woke up with a few zits swelling down. Heard it's good for oily and congested skin. Will try out longer. It's real pricey though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchangleMerc View Post
                            hi, any review for the clinique total turnaround for combination skin? Is it effective as a night cream? thanks
                            i've tried samples of it and i think it's too rich for my combi skin

it works really well for my dry cheeks but caused my Tzone to break out even though i applied a really thin layer

Comment

• Originally posted by soliloquy3 View Post
                              i've tried samples of it and i think it's too rich for my combi skin

it works really well for my dry cheeks but caused my Tzone to break out even though i applied a really thin layer
                              thx for ur info.. All this while, I heard it's really good for dry skin, maybe I will a second thought of purchasing it. thanks btw

Comment

• Desperately need a good whitening night cream or whitening moisturizer!!!

Hi cotters, I am now desperately need a good WHITENING night cream coz mine is finishing soon. Any recommendations?

I need the whitening one because of my uneven skin tone. My skin is quite fair actually, I need it just to even out my skintone. I ve a combination skin with a few whiteheads on my forehead. Im very scared of getting whiteheads! Please give me some recommendations on a good whitening night cream/lotion for my skintype. thanks cotters!!

Im considering Kose and shiseido because they're well-known for their whitening range. Are there any other good brands for whitening ?

Comment

Working...
                                X