No announcement yet.

Your *BEST* Night Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes.whitening essence can be used before whitening night cream.it is up to you to use essence all over face or just on marks.whitening essence cannot be used alone as they dont provide any moisturising properties.so the sequence is toner-essence/serum-night cream.

Comment

• AngeleMerc, essences are meant to be use before moisturisers or night cream, the lighter texture always goes onto the face first. MOisturiser should always be the last step.

Unless you have oily skin, you can use the essence alone. If not, better top up with moisturiser.

I love HABA WL, it is really good in whitening the skin though for a cheaper brand, za whitening essence is better but some people get clogged pores from it, me including.

Comment

• @cocobelle:
        thanks cocobelle!

@sweet:
        Do you get clogged pores when using the loreal whitening night cream? I might be getting that one online.

Comment

• no i didn't get any clogged pores using the loreal whitening night cream and it has whitening effects, better for me

Comment

• hi sweet secrets, is the haba WL better than za whitening essence?za gives clogged pores for me too.

Comment

• I prefer haba WL cause it didn't clogged my pores, although whitening effects wise, za is faster, but constant use of haba WL also gives you a glow and radiant, and helps to fade scars too. It is more suitable for acne prone skin.

Comment

• i heard about za clogging pores for some people too.hydrating essence can be used alone if one have oily skin.if not,top up with moisturizer is better.help to trap moisture in the surface..

Comment

• I' ve ordered the Loreal whitening night cream online. I hope I've made the right decision. Thanks for all your advices

Btw sweet secrets, I ordered it from Ebay and it says that the packaging has changed and the new improved formula has more vitamin C, is it true? and is the new packaging still in white & blue?

Comment

• yup.it has more vit c.

Comment

• thanks cocobelle. May I know what skincare are u currently using now? TIA!

Comment

• i'm using simple purifying cleansing lotion for removing makeup and sunblock.simple moisturising facial foam as my daily cleanser.avene thermal water or moisturizing lotion as toner.origins mushroom serum for calming and anti aging.vichy thermal fix 1 as my daily moisturiser.clinelle or garnier sunblock.za true white essence and sk2 dermdefinition on marks.ginvera marvel gel as scrub and origins OOT,CI,
                        skin revival lycopene pectin peel for black and whiteheads and berry berry mask for whitening,boost collagen production.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply cocobelle !

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchangleMerc View Post
                            I' ve ordered the Loreal whitening night cream online. I hope I've made the right decision. Thanks for all your advices

Btw sweet secrets, I ordered it from Ebay and it says that the packaging has changed and the new improved formula has more vitamin C, is it true? and is the new packaging still in white & blue?

yeah the new improved formula contains more vitamin c and they put in more ingredients for whitening too. the new packaging still comes in white and blue

Comment

• I am using Estee Lauder Cyberwhite night renewal cream. It is quite good. it does not cause any outbreaks and it helps in whitening for me.,

Comment

• Got any difference after using the Loreal whitening cream? My face very oily...will casue outbreak? Any one used already got outbreak? Can give me reviews please....thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X