Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FELICIAKOH
    replied
    Anyone tried Estee Lauder night repair ? I was told result will be seen visibly within a month!

Leave a comment:

• AnastasiaAng
    replied
    Laneige night mask!

Leave a comment:

• adexin
    replied
    Originally posted by Ashlene View Post
    Rgd using a seperate eye cream:

read more @ http://www.cosmeticscop.com/BULLETIN...autyBulletin#1
    well said =)

Leave a comment:

• miaka05
    replied
    Originally posted by michiemich View Post
    Hi ladies, i tried looking for thread that has got to do with night moisturiser or treatment as i've heard that skin regenerate at night and that products would help in that repair/regeneration time at night. I currently do not have one night moisturiser and only using Clinique's Step 3 which is a basic hydration moisturiser which is not rich. I use that both day and night.

So what's the rational of having 2 different moisturisers for day and night? And any recommendations? Oil-free ones though.

TIA!
    currently I am using multi active night lotion from clarins as my night moisturiser and I love it! it gets absorbed into my skin easily and I wake up with supple skin (used to wake up with tight feeling oily skin)

Leave a comment:

• Ashlene
    replied
    Rgd using a seperate eye cream:

Myth #9: Eye creams are specially formulated for use around the delicate eye area.

Fact: There is no evidence, research, or documentation validating the claim that the eye area needs ingredients different from those you use on your face or neck area or d?colletage.Even if there were ingredients that were special for the eye area, that isn't evident in eye products; their formulations are random, with no consistency in the industry.
    read more @ http://www.cosmeticscop.com/BULLETIN...autyBulletin#1

Leave a comment:

• adexin
    replied
    Boonboon I think that face cream used as eye cream is perfectly fine. I use mine as an eye cream too. I don't really see the need for a separate eye cream (unless your moisturiser contains AHA or is for oil control, ie not moisturising enough). =)

Leave a comment:

• BoonBoon
    replied
    Hi Toxic84,

Thanks. I used very little amount each time and of course try and error. So far it is much better than any eye cream I ever tried.

Just my 2 cents worth
    Last edited by BoonBoon; 11-03-2009, 04:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BoonBoon
    replied
    Hi evil_feline,

The TBS Vit E night cream is much better than Vit E cream.

I tried both, I very much preferred the night cream.

Hths

Leave a comment:

• Toxic84
    replied
    dont think it is appropriate for face cream to eye cream as it is very rich and may cause milla seed or something. That why there is always eye cream.

Leave a comment:

• wildsaffair
    replied
    Originally posted by michiemich View Post
    Thanks happyhearts, happymin, evil_feline & prettyeagle for your information.

Btw, any good night cream? Mainly for hydration.
    I used ZA Dewy Effect Cream Gel for the hydrating effect.

Leave a comment:

• michiemich
    replied
    Thanks happyhearts, happymin, evil_feline & prettyeagle for your information.

Btw, any good night cream? Mainly for hydration.

Leave a comment:

• wildsaffair
    replied
    ZA Dewy Effect Cream Gel

Leave a comment:

• evil_feline
    replied
    i think also that some night creams may contain ingredients that increase your photosensitivity so they shouldn't be used in the day when the sun is out.

anyone tried Lancome's Primordiale Nuit/Night Skin Recharge? i'm using primordiale Yeux/Eye Skin Recharge now and <3 it so was wondering whether the night cream is as good.

BoonBoon: i'm using the TBS Vit E Moisture Cream and i like it cos it absorbs easily and forms a good base for my sunscreen. wanna try the night cream next!
    Last edited by evil_feline; 11-03-2009, 10:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BoonBoon
    replied
    I can't have enough of TBS Tea Tree oil Fade night Lotion and TBS Vit E Night Cream. I am combination acne prone skin type.

TTO Fade night lotion helps to reduce my red pimples marks whereas for Vit E night cream helps to repair my skin, my skin looks younger and I also use this Vit E night cream as my eye cream. Very happy with my skin now.

Leave a comment:

• prettyeagle
    replied
    Usually it is because night creams are heavier and richer because apparently your skin regenerates at night and it is the best time for nutrients in creams to get absorbed.

Also, day creams sometimes do contain SPF for sun protection

Leave a comment:

Working...
X