No announcement yet.

Dove bodycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got a tub and I <i>love</i> it too! Gotta stock up on this baby as well

Comment

So this is available in Singapore?

Comment

where'd u get it? do tell!

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
          So this is available in Singapore?
          probably not. vixette and ariel are both in malaysia, so maybe it's out in malaysia. actually, no, ariel got it from her sister, and it was a package from australia. no?

Comment

vixette is in S'pore not? I thought I saw her at the DermaRx party? Unless she crossed the causeway just to join us? Cool!!

Comment

OMG! i'm so sorry! it was rustybix that i thought of

Comment

Originally posted by claypot
                probably not. vixette and ariel are both in malaysia, so maybe it's out in malaysia.

heh...claypot you blur lah! *grins*
                mine was bought from Oz!

eh who's the cutie in your new icon btw?

Comment

the dove body silk sounds good! but i already have so many body lotions that i cant finish them! went crazy during my bodycare phase. oh well, at least the body silk is cheap right?

Comment

Originally posted by babyflite
                    the dove body silk sounds good! but i already have so many body lotions that i cant finish them! went crazy during my bodycare phase. oh well, at least the body silk is cheap right?
                    yah...it's about $8 at priceline i think.

heh....
                    CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP!!!

Comment

Yep, I got it from Australia, thanks to my sis Gotta stock up on this

erica, get it! I love the smell so much!

Comment

This is some good stuff. Is moisturising, without being sticky. And I'm loving the tub packaging.

Comment

I wish it would come in a squeeze-tub though because the tub is so "travel-unfriendly"

Comment

Originally posted by claypot
                            that's true, ariel ... but i like tubs. if it came in tubes i don't know if i'll like it as much! plus, with tubs you can get *all* of the cream out of it. muahahaaaaa.
                            What I do with my tubes is to cut them in half after I've squeezed everything out, especially when I have yet to repurchase...what's left inside is usually enough for another 1 or 2 applications.

So the body silk seems to be really great, huh? Must remember to grab it if I ever go australia again

Comment

Originally posted by Ann
                              What I do with my tubes is to cut them in half after I've squeezed everything out, especially when I have yet to repurchase...what's left inside is usually enough for another 1 or 2 applications.

So the body silk seems to be really great, huh? Must remember to grab it if I ever go australia again
                              heh, that reminds me of an oprah episode where the kids said how tight their dad was .. he'd make them cut toothpaste tubes in half before chucking them away.

and the word tight reminds me of a quote that goes "xxx is so tight, if you stuck a coal up his a*se you'd end up with a diamond."

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
                                just got a tub and i LOVE it!!
                                mixed in some 7-up lotion to add some scent and it moisturises beautifully without stickiness. v v impt for the oh-so-dry-your-skin-starts-cracking-up weather.
                                That's such a good idea! Dove body silk with yummy smelling SS lotions.

Comment

Working...
                                X