No announcement yet.

Dove bodycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i finally bought a tub of the body silk today and it definitely lives up to all the raves!

Comment

I also bought one yesterday after Ariel recommends it to me. NZD8.99.
      Very cheap for such a big bottle. I also wouldn't buy it if it is in a tube. Somehow the packaging makes it a bit more attractive for me. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking but I can live with it. It felt really soft~! I am not a body lotion person but I can see myself using it everynite after shower now~!

But I think I might try something else next time. eyeing L'Occitane's Body Honey Balm.

Comment

My friend found this at ang moh kiong err. its a chain beauty store with a chinese name, lee somthing. if anyone really interested, page me and i'll email her to ask.

Comment

I am onto my third tub of body silk now :o: This is one of the only brands i have repurchased and i like it loads. It isnt as thick as my second fave which is palmers cocoa butter but the scent is easier to live with and it doesnt interfere with the perfume you are wearing.

Comment

Sounds good.

But I dont quite like the shower cream. Coz I think it leaves a film on the body and so gives me the feeling that I have not wash properly.

Comment

hi girls, just a thought..

Not sure if anyone's suggested this, but what I've tried doing is mixing some perfume oils with my Dove Body Silk. It actually mixes in and doesn't separate, and can last quite some time. I only did a little sample in a lipbalm-sized tub So for those of you who have CSP or MMU or some other etailer perfume oils, do give this a try!

Comment

jo, i actually tried that with my loccitane perfume extract. works very well!

Comment

I just got my first tub of the body silk last week and has been using it since. Very nice texture and not sticky at all. Works beautifully in the Singapore climate. I'm impressed.

Comment

I must be real *blur* here. :sotong:
                    I went to Lee Wah at Bugis and saw this Body Silk thingie. I saw the word 'Silk' on the bottle and thought that it must be the body moisturiser you gals are raving about. But when I got home, i realised it was a shower gel. I've just bought 2 new bottles of shower gel 2 days ago!

Anyway, it smells good and hope it will also be as good as the moisturiser.
                    I will still go seek out the true Body Silk that you gals like so much

Comment

Satinchris, i saw it at Peaches and Herbs, a great value drugstore in Parkway Parade. i think it was $6- $7 thereabouts. they always have cheaper stuff there. the yellow and orange tub Loreal hair mask is only $8.90 there, whereas at Robinsons it's $12.90

Comment

hello girls, just thought i revived this thread a bit.

i actually got my tub of body silk from this shop that's like lee *** but it's called venus. there's an outlet at clementi, near the mrt station, and another at white sands shopping centre.

IIRC, i got it for $6.90. hope it helps some of the cotters looking for this!

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                          Satinchris, i saw it at Peaches and Herbs, a great value drugstore in Parkway Parade. i think it was $6- $7 thereabouts. they always have cheaper stuff there. the yellow and orange tub Loreal hair mask is only $8.90 there, whereas at Robinsons it's $12.90
                          actually there is another store at parkway that sells dove at a cheaper price of S$6+. The store is right beside Auntie Ann's. Though different products have different prices at this two stores. So normally I would check the prices of the two stores before making my purchases. Since both are located on the same floor. HTHs

Comment

I got it from NZ as a gift from my Aunt who wanted me to slather on some moisturiser for the dry weather and i LOOOVEEE IT!!!! I am so in love with the texture and the scent of the lotion...and when i slather it on, my sister thinks i've perfume on. Im not turned off by the scent though and I really am glad that it can be found in Singapore....I was so afraid of using it up.

Oh and it really keeps my skin soft...My HG!

Comment

Is this available in Watson's? I can't seem to find this. What is the package like?

Comment

Its not found in watsons... its a white tub.

Comment

Working...
                                X