No announcement yet.

Dove bodycare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! I got 2 tubs of body silk today! *Kiasu Jemay* My skin is terribly dry lately, i hope this can help to recover my silky skin I got at $6.50 each

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
      Yeah! I got 2 tubs of body silk today! *Kiasu Jemay* My skin is terribly dry lately, i hope this can help to recover my silky skin I got at $6.50 each
      Tubes? They don't come in tubs anymore?

Comment

I dont think i type wrongly, u read wrongly huh?? *TUB*

Comment

Originally posted by jemay
          I dont think i type wrongly, u read wrongly huh?? *TUB*
          Yes. My mistake. Totally proves that my eyes are not fully recovered.

Comment

Can anyone tellme where to find Dove Body Silk? I can only find Dove body Moisturizer without the Body Silk written onit. Is it the same? Where to find it? I just can't find it in Watsons,Lee Hwa, Venus etc

Comment

maybe you can try venus at tampines interchange, cos i just got mine from there last night! $6.50. the SA said it's very popular. they've just replenished the stocks. HTH

Comment

the basement shop at parkway parade. i dont remember the name. but it sells the dove body silk for $7.90. oh and mustafa centre sells it for $6.50 too. they have quite a lot there.

Comment

I just got it at Parkway Parade basement too! Seems a bit more expensive than other outlets, but I caved in due to wonderful reviews here. Another additional to my growing 'collection' of body lotions. I can't decide if I should start using this now though, or try to finish up my opened lotions :choice:

Comment

I think this body silk really works great! Or maybe is i 'thought' it really feel smoother after a few days

Comment

Which Parkway parade basement?? is it the one along the stretch opposite swensons?

Comment

Originally posted by Adessa
                        Which Parkway parade basement?? is it the one along the stretch opposite swensons?
                        yes it is. IIRC, the name is " peaches and cream" opposite mini toons

Comment

it's peaches and herbs.

Comment

I love my Dove Body Silk! I got it a long time ago, but since a little goes a long way, there's still a a ton left. Keeps my skin really soft and moisturized.

Comment

saw tons of them at mustafa when i was midnight shopping last wk

will definitely buy when i've finished some of my body lotions

Comment

Bought a tub at Mustafa last night when I went there for my curry crave nearby.

Anyway, I have tried it last night before sleep, and it felt like souffle, very light and smooth. Not only that, it is not greasy, unlike my body shop body butter, so I did not have to wait for long before going to bed. There was a cooling feeling as well.
                                Hope it will help me to moisturise my dry skin

Comment

Working...
                                X