Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugarpie
    replied
    they have a new shower cream right?supposed to be very moisturizing?

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    used to like the normal dove cream shower, then switched to the cucumber one when it came out. Love the cucumber one, very lightweight and smells nice, really feels very refreshing after using it.

Leave a comment:

• slim
    replied
    Reviving this thread... Saw in a shop selling toiletries at Chinatown selling limited edition Dove shower foam, in lavender jasmine purple cap and another in green cap with cucumber extract or something. Anyone know about these 2, it was my first time seeing them...

Leave a comment:

• Divine
    replied
    CaramelGirl, you meant Dewy?

I think Mustafa really has got the most stocks, and for $6.90, it isnt too expensive.

Let's see if I can go down again and help you gals stock up. Will ask hubby, it's convenient since it's 24hrs.

Leave a comment:

• Audrey
    replied
    probably like what people say..mustafa?

Leave a comment:

• CaramelGirl
    replied
    i am not sure about this divine

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    can i find dove body silk in town?

Leave a comment:

• Divine
    replied
    I was at Mustafa Center last nite and saw tonnes of the Dove Body Silk Moisturising Cream (with the words Supreme Silk + Pure Silk). This is a white tub with white cab.

I bought 2 tubs, selling at only $6.90 per tub. Tried it last nite.. Very soft like souffle, very much similar to TNS's Tropical Sugar cane body lotion.

I suspect I will finish quite fast because the texture isnt heavy so I will tend to slather alot.

Hmm. sidetrack abit.. Mustafa seems to have a lot of products which we don't find outside. Even Dove has a Body Silk Showere cream that comes in a tall bottle, yellowish cap. I flick open the cap and smell it. Not bad so I got a bottle, cheap at only $3.90.

Leave a comment:

• Audrey
    replied
    chemicals that you can avoid that harms your skin:

mineral oil
    coal tar
    sls
    slf
    DEA
    TEA
    Fragrance

these are the main chemicals that are found in some skin care and bath products...so be a safe shopper. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• dinga
    replied
    Hi,i notice dove also has hand cream selling at cold storage....for normal to dry skin...anyone try there b4...it seems that dove has a quite a range of pdts but hard to see places selling the whole range in singapore....by the way i think it is manufactured in australia.... does australia sell the whole range there??

Leave a comment:

• Dreamie
    replied
    Hey, I bought my supreme silk from CK! Realised it's not body silk. Anyway, this lotion has shimmers, unless I'm seeing things.

Didnt see the scrub, but will check it out next time

Leave a comment:

• dinga
    replied
    i saw that dove also sell body scrub(supreme silk) too...under CK Dept..tempt to buy....but didnt as home had tone of body scrub...hehe...

Leave a comment:

• Dreamie
    replied
    Ran a few places but cannot find the Body silk body cream. Ended up with the Body Silk body lotion instead. It's in a long bottle like the Body Silk shower cream. Hope it works just as well.

Leave a comment:

• wendee
    replied
    im on to my third biggest bottle for the blue version. am not sure if its less foamy cos i use bath gloves. but i definitely love the scent better

Leave a comment:

• Dewy
    replied
    has anyone purchased dove shower cream in dark blue cap recently?

i just got mine at watsons, everything is the same except it is SO LESS FOAMY!!

omg i have to shower twice to feel clean. and use alot each time.

is it supposed to be like that? long time nvr use dove...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X