No announcement yet.

MAC - Colour Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yesterday I went to nordstrom website and the brush set they state that its a purple pouch.. oh .. I really thought it was blue because I saw the real thing at the counter.. Think I need to go check my eyes..

Anyway, I am still thinking if the brush set from this collection is worth to buy? or I just get the bobbi brown brush set. Purpose of the brush is to put in my bag so that can do makeup outside. What you all think?

Comment

• Originally posted by mocha_fudge View Post
      It's $29, iirc.
      thanks babe i'll have to check them out soon i guess. lemming for the purple one..

Comment

• hehe are you refering to dark influence? I swatched it and it's really nice! But was kind of unwilling to pay $29. lol.

Comment

• yes it's Dark Influence. it's pricey but u can use it as a base as well as alone. so multiple uses.. quite value for $$. ha!

Comment

• Now you are TEMPTING me, mifster !!!

Comment

• Has anyone bought the Circa Plum pigment? I thought this one looks very pretty!

Comment

• Originally posted by mocha_fudge View Post
                Now you are TEMPTING me, mifster !!!
                haha that's the beauty of cotters. we love to tempt one another.

haven't seen the pigments for this collection but from the swatches posted on specktra, they seem kind of dull to me. even for a purple lover like me, Circa Plum didn't catch my eye. think there will be better purples to come.

Comment

• yes that's very true. There are so many collections lining up. I am really looking forward to Sonic Chic and Electroflash collection!

Comment

• aww... finally finished reading this thread...
                    now..i feel like getting the Play Around Pink blusher!!

Comment

• whats the purpose of the richmetal highlight??? NAC still doesnt hv stocks for the blusher... still waiting 4 the MA to msg me

Comment

• Does anyone feel that the 187SE feels different from the regular one? IMO, it's not as dense, and the quality is different. Just want to hear if my brushes are an isolated case

Comment

• July: you can use it as an e/s or an e/s base.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabbie View Post
                            Does anyone feel that the 187SE feels different from the regular one? IMO, it's not as dense, and the quality is different. Just want to hear if my brushes are an isolated case
                            my 187SE is not as soft and the bristles are very "closed" up together. whereas my regular 187 opens up beautifully, like how a 187 should be. Sorry if it sounds confusing but i don;t know how to explain it better.

if you can, go for the regular brushes instead of those in the set.

Comment

• Originally posted by tabbie View Post
                              Does anyone feel that the 187SE feels different from the regular one? IMO, it's not as dense, and the quality is different. Just want to hear if my brushes are an isolated case
                              At the MAC counter, I tried the 187SE from the color forms on the back of my hands and I feel its not as firm as 187 which i have. ( so I thought its just my imagination) .. but its not as dense, not as firm,.. if it can still perform the same job, it should be ok..

Any reviews on the red brush set from this Color forms collection.. i think its just 224SE that I find fraying outwards.. are the rest of the brushes 129SE, 190SE, 266SE, 242SE still can make it?? or they totally cannot make it??

I think so far i know the heirloom brush set is good.. but why they dont maintain the same quality.. hehe.. is there a red she said collection brush set coming later part of the year??

Comment

• I have the Heirloom brush set and it is nice. But my Novel Twist pro brush set is even better.

Red She Said collection will have new brushes too. I am already eyeing the eye brush set, so I am skipping color forms brushes for now and also the quality is no good imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X