MAC - Colour Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stilafaux View Post
    Has anyone bought the Circa Plum pigment? I thought this one looks very pretty!
    Yes I bought it! It is a really pretty plummy purple, very versatile. I use it as a wash all over the lid or the corners.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocking chick View Post
      I have the Heirloom brush set and it is nice. But my Novel Twist pro brush set is even better.

Red She Said collection will have new brushes too. I am already eyeing the eye brush set, so I am skipping color forms brushes for now and also the quality is no good imo.
      So MAC really produce different quality for their brush sets.. the Red She Said is a very nice collection.. but then we have to wait for many many more months before we can see the actual stuffs.. now is only beginning of July.. and if they are going to release november, which mean we have to wait for 4 more months...

mac always give us a little preview.. and make us crave and lem.. hehe.. evil MAC

But last holiday set, the heirloom face brush set, i regretted not buying.. because heard the quality not bad..

Comment

• happy paradise - Few months ago, I saw MAC Tangs Orchard still had it, not sure about now. Or maybe you can ask some friends from US to custom purchase for you.

Comment

• i've just googled for the heirloom face brush set. omg! the case is so pretty!

i wish i have known about all these craves long time ago!!

happy_paradise: do let me know if you're able to get hold of the cosmetics case(hairloom)! if tangs have, sms me or whatever, just grab for me!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rocking chick View Post
            happy paradise - Few months ago, I saw MAC Tangs Orchard still had it, not sure about now. Or maybe you can ask some friends from US to custom purchase for you.
            Rocking chick, that was few months ago.. I already enquired with MAC about a couple of weeks back and confirmed the whole singapore dont have stock for this heirloom brush set at all.. Are there still stocks for this heirloom brush set in USA in their departmental stores?? you saw anyone post that there is still stock in USA.. i dont think so, because this set has been out for more than 7 months., hehe My friend will be visiting USA end of the month though.

Sunkisstiffy: thinkyou better delete the photos from the red she said collection because there is an existing thread specially for red she said collection., or else mod come after you.. . hehe.. I dont think can buy for you the heirloom ..because whole singapore dont have.. unless you buy from people who wants to release their extra sets.. hehe

Comment

• happy_paradise: oh! haa, i didn't know there's a thread.. so many threads...

Comment

• happy paradise - You can check out the CCO (Cosmetics Company Outlets) at US. Usually you can find many items there at a huge discount price eg. 30%.

Comment

• The 187SE feels like the coastal scents FOB brush! I was looking for a shorter handle one for travel purposes, but guess I will give the MAC one a miss and bring the regular handle one.

Comment

• Are the blushes still available in Singapore?? I'm in Sydney and Sydney does't have it yet...my friend is now in Singapore so I'm thinking of asking her to buy for me...

Thanks!!

Comment

• yinmin: nac just hv the stocks 4 the blusher yesterday. perhaps u might want to call & reserve?

Comment

• finally went down to the mac counter to take a look at the brush set. its indeed purple, and purple wordings on the brush.

Comment

• Anyone knows if the suncentered powder is still in stock? I have the pink one and thinking of getting the other one...

Comment

• ruthie: u may try vivo. saw it on display last sun

Comment

• vivo still has it. i saw it on display last sunday too

Comment

• Hehe. I know I'm wayyyy late... but anyone knows whether Rose Go Round lipstick is still available anywhere? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X