how to make hair grow faster ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by my_dilema View Post
    For me, a****e shampoo from Watsons works for me. Have been using for almost a year after using my normal shampoo and it allows me to grow up to 2cm (i guess) in one month!! Usual hair growth is 1cm/month but it varies from person to person. I guess it is affordable at around 20, not so sure but it's really cheap and effective. good luck
    what brand is the shampoo??

Comment

can pm me as well. thanks

Comment

Audance regan - Extra Hair Reactive Tonic with balm mint & menthol
        &
        Kaminomoto Hair accelerator works wonders for me!
        It's cheap and it works well ~
        Last edited by xCupcake; 09-04-2010, 09:49 PM.

Comment

wash hair oftenly...
          my fren washes his hair twice a day and it really works

but for me i don't dare to try this because it will only makes my hair dry

Comment

the fastest way i've tried is taking GNC's Hair/Skin/Nails formula, or basically supplement that contains Biotin. Hair grow very fast, bangs too

Comment

My hair used to grow faster, but ever since I dyed my hair and cut it short, it seemed to grow sooooooooo slowly! ):

Ppl and magazines told me that I should trim my hair regularly to make it grow faster. I think that did not help at all, just wasting my money! So now just gna leave it and take good care of it by consuming more proteins etc and conditioning it! (:

Comment

Originally posted by moomooland View Post
                the fastest way i've tried is taking GNC's Hair/Skin/Nails formula, or basically supplement that contains Biotin. Hair grow very fast, bangs too
                IMPORTANT QN TO ASK. will body hair grow long too? and how much you buy!! i've seen other brand supplement with only for HAIR GROWTH at watsons...... but dk effective or not

Comment

hihi,

yes, bodyhair also grow faster

i cant remember how much i bought it. i got the vitamins from US website, local GNC would be more ex.

Comment

:o I'm taking the 21st Century Brand
                    For hair, nail and skin !

Comment

Originally posted by xCupcake View Post
                      :o I'm taking the 21st Century Brand
                      For hair, nail and skin !
                      Is it good?! How much is it!!!!! :D

Comment

I agree that washing hair regularly helps to make your hair grow faster! I wash it everyday, annoying me sometimes as it means I have to trim my fringe again.

Comment

alamak... how come u cut until so short?? i think maybe u wanna try a different shampoo instead of the one you are using now... i had long hair but i cut to a bob.. lol... aft 3 months my hair now shoulder length... ehh.... maybe u wanna try taking some black sesame supplements... can promote healthy hair which may lead to faster growth... do u have oily scalp? cos if yes, it will hinder the growth of hair also ***

Comment

hi for the Kaminomoto Hair accelerator,is application like for after wash? they mentioned before sleep. but wouldnt it stain ur pillow and stuff?

Comment

I wash my hair twice a day, and i grows really fast. I have to trim my hair every 2 months else it gets out of shape. I do apply hair re-grow lotion day and night to speed up my hair growth process.

Comment

just wash, comb and brush your hair really regularly (:

Comment

Working...
                                X