No announcement yet.

Mario Badescu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the drying lotion is really gd. i had a very big pimple and it managed to make it flatter and smaller. i think i should have bought the bufferring lotion in my case since the big pimple had no pus.

Comment

• I bought the control cream & enzyme cleansing gel - stuff that i have been using for very long, esp the control cream. Works very well as a moisturizer for oily and sensitive skin.

Buffering lotion - love this! very good for clogged pores. Sometimes i apply this all over my face when i feel a breakout coming on. helps to reduce the clogged pores after a few days.

Drying cream - can skip. don't feel that it does anything. accentuates dry skin!

drying lotion - so-so only. not very fantastic. but sometimes i use it over a 'freshly squeezed' pimple to kill the bacteria as it contains alcohol. (if i am not using 3m nexcare acne patch)

Comment

• i'm thinking of switching over to their products cos so far the items that i bought for my bf seems to be working pretty well. is the enzyme cleansing gel suitable for people with dry skin? any recommendations on the moisturisers/or creams?

Comment

• so the drying lotion is for pimple with pus only and nt for fresh pimple??

buffering lotion is for?

Comment

• Originally posted by yukisakura View Post
            i'm thinking of switching over to their products cos so far the items that i bought for my bf seems to be working pretty well. is the enzyme cleansing gel suitable for people with dry skin? any recommendations on the moisturisers/or creams?
            For dry skin, can try the cleansing milk with carnation and rice oil. i used it before when i had sensitive skin due to eczema. totally cleared my dry eczema patches within a week or 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by deariejojo View Post
              so the drying lotion is for pimple with pus only and nt for fresh pimple??

buffering lotion is for?
              on the website, it says that

buffering lotion is for large, cystic acne. i use this when i have clogged pores and i don't want them to surface.

drying lotion for whiteheads. but because drying lotion contains alcohol which can kill bacteria, and calamine to reduce redness, so i use it on pimples that i squeezed.

Comment

• is the facial spray considered a prohibitied item like fragrance spray?

Comment

• nope. facial spray is ok as it doesn't contain alcohol, not classified as dangerous goods.

Comment

• Originally posted by emilkyway View Post
                    morninghugs, i usually purchase from MB's official site as they're definitely much cheaper than sephora!
                    anyone been to vivo 50% off mario badescu lately?
                    wonder if it's still on here:

http://hazelhearts.wordpress.com/200...-on-the-cheap/

Comment

• What r the must-try?

Buffering lotion, drying lotion and silver powder?

Comment

• Originally posted by daphn3 View Post
                        i've just placed my order again. will keep you updated on how long it takes to reach me. i usually place a large order to keep me stocked up for 6 mths
                        My order was posted out on 15 Jan, 5 days after I made payment. So let's see how long it takes for USPS to deliver.

Comment

• Originally posted by daphn3 View Post
                          My order was posted out on 15 Jan, 5 days after I made payment. So let's see how long it takes for USPS to deliver.
                          My order arrived last night - 20 Jan. I think that's the fastest I've ever experienced!!

Comment

• hi Daphn3, do they acknowledged your order once you've made payment ? I had settled payment on Monday nite but until now stilll yet to receive acknowledgement from them..

Comment

• i'm tempted to try the drying lotion but from reviews i've read 5 pages back, some says it shld be used only on pimples with pus..what if my pimples are only starting to form?can i use this?

currenty i'm using a sample of covermark mineral bar n it works great in controlling my pimples but it really dry out my skin..i've tried several moisturisers but all broke me out..so now i have dry skin in the morning n really oily skin by end of the day..is there any of their products that can help for my skin condition?my pimples are mostly on my chin nowadays so my chin looks reddish

Comment

• Any good moisturiser to recommend for sensitive and oily skin?

Comment

Working...
                                X