Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EnnaEnna View Post
    What r the must-try?

Buffering lotion, drying lotion and silver powder?
    hey, if you've oily and acne-prone skin, you can try acne cleanser, special healing powder and buffering lotion.

Comment

• i thought buffering lotion is for cystic acne?for occasional big pimples with pus,will it be better to use the drying or buffering lotion?

Comment

• Originally posted by kny4eva View Post
        i thought buffering lotion is for cystic acne?for occasional big pimples with pus,will it be better to use the drying or buffering lotion?
        kyn4eva: i think the drying lotion is better for pimples with pus... i just got a bottle of buffering lotion + drying lotion to try (so happen my friend was coming back from the states), and it seems to be like what you say, buffering lotion for cystic acne and drying lotion for pimples with pus. Can be quite drying though... i see my skin flaking after 2 continuous days' usage...

Comment

• morninghugs: oh oh i just thought of purchasing the buffering lotion..how i wish they got samples..i guess u can't use the products at the same time..especially when i'm currently using mineral soap bar n mask that is really drying up my skin..

i'm so tempted to the healing/drying cream...anymore reviews?

Comment

• the drying lotion is really drying. the next day also difficult to wash it off. i dont know to use moisturizer to deal with the peeling 1st or to continue using this lotion

Comment

• ok will go hk check the price

Comment

• Originally posted by amoureux View Post
                the drying lotion is really drying. the next day also difficult to wash it off. i dont know to use moisturizer to deal with the peeling 1st or to continue using this lotion
                i don't have prob washing off. i use the enzyme cleanser

Comment

• oh whats enzyme cleanser? from MB also?

Comment

• i also don't have problems washing off the drying lotion. sometimes i use cetaphil, sometimes other cleanser. just need to massage it well.

Comment

• I am so getting the following items:-

1) Glycolic Foaming cleanser
                      2) Makeup remover cream
                      3) Enzyme Cleansing gel
                      4) Glycolic toner
                      5) Control cream
                      6) Healing and soothing mask
                      7) Glycolic gel
                      Healing Cream

will review after I use

The price here is too much marked up. Would buy from USA directly.
                      Last edited by BoonBoon; 07-02-2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• I swear by the glycolic cleanser.. am currently using it everyday instead of few times a week as stated.

I think it's good for oily skin. I combine it with my buf puf sponge for more through cleansing.

Buffering lotion, as mentioned, helps the cystic acne, but at times I combine it with drying lotion/ cream as well.

Am not a big fan of the silver powder or their masks.

Comment

• yes, i find that their masks are a little oily, in the sense that they often leave a film on the face even after rinsing off. very uncomfortable.

Comment

• I have tried the Super Collogen Mask from the dry skin sample pack from Vivocity and I really like it.

I have dry acne prone skin.

I want to order from kissandmakeup but the shipping is $15.
                            Anyone wants to join me?

Comment

• What products to use?

Hello ladies,

I've got quite good skin until a year ago, whiteheads kept popping on the sides of my face. if i leave it alone, it'll turn into a pimple (after a while) but if i squeeze the white heads, it'll leave scars!! What a dilemma!

My T zone is oily with occasional angry pimples with no heads and my chin has a lot lot of white heads, all without heads... Kindly advise what kind of producrs should i get from MB! I really hope my skin would recover from using MB products as this skin condition kinda irks me, i want my clear skin back... I've been to seen a dermatologist but still no improvements! All your inputs are welcome!

Comment

• after hearing the raves for the silver powder, i feel like getting some to try too!

does anyone have a sample to sell? PM me! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X