No announcement yet.

Mario Badescu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ordering from Mario Badescu. Anyone got any discount codes to share? Thanks

Comment

• You may use 72639.
      10% off + free shipping on any order over $75.

I already place my orders yesterday, they have shipped to vpost.

Drying Cream
      Healing Cream
      Buffering Lotion
      Drying Lotion
      Silver Powder
      Acne Facial Cleanser
      Special Healing Powder
      NEW! Oil Free Moisturizer (SPF-30)
      Oil Free Moisturizer
      Cellufirm Moisturizer
      Special Cucumber Lotion

Comment

• i sampled the mario bedescu drying lotion but it really cost too much for me. luckily found a very good substitute with exact ingredients and works good. hehe...
        wish to try other products too. so exp ***..

Comment

• in fact , actually if you order online thru MB website, the products are quite cheap.

Comment

• hi im thinking of getting a few items from MarioBadescu, anyone wanna join in? (:

PM me k!

Comment

• hey usually i use my bodyshop facial sponge and toner to remove it. Then, use a pore strip to pull the blackheads out (: for silver powder removal problem above

Comment

• my loots from MB is arriving tomorrow, so super anxious !

Hopefully my skin will adapt to the MB products.
                I forgotton to cart in the buttermilk moisturiser, anyone wanna order, pls PM me too, i wanna tag on the spree.
                Thanks in advance.

Comment

• i cant wait for my package to arriveeee!! (:

Comment

• After using MB products for 2 weeks , i have nothing but praises for their acne range products , especially their drying cream and drying lotion ! Especially love their drying cream (comes in a pot).

When i apply my underground pimple overnight, it immediately subsides and becomes flat , no doubt the smell is abit chemical, but still bearable.
                    I love it , intend to stock up.

And also after the underground pimple surface with a head , you can start apply it with the drying lotion. Pls use a q-tip for hygiene purpose.
                    It will become invisible after a day.

The anti-acne serum is not too bad too , but is slightly ex in such a small bottle.

Comment

• by the way , i don't really like the silver powder at all.
                      I made a mess on my dressing table just slapping the powder with my cotton squares puff soak in neutrogena toner.
                      Waste so much powder.

Will be passing the silver powder over to my brother, i prefer the whitening mask cause it is in liquid form and much more easier to apply.

Comment

• mario basescu vs dermalogica for acne range items. anyone tried both? any comparisons?

Comment

• Just gotten the Buffering Lotion, gonna try it out in case of breakouts aka cystic acne *touch wood* because Im going to try weaning off the BCPs

Comment

• I think I still have some silver powder, anyone who wants to try some can let me know. Please note that you'd need to bear charges of container ($0.60) and postage.

Comment

• anyone has use the Anti-Acne Serum or Vitamin C Serum ? i am interested in these 2 products but is it effective?

Comment

• i cannot decide btw the drying lotion and the buffering lotion.
                                i have combi skin, and when touch my face there is alot of little bumps , which i think are clog pore?
                                so which product is more effective?

Comment

Working...
                                X