Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buffy74 View Post
    hi,

I've jus receive my order last fri. i would say its not bad. Like the silver powder very much. No need to squeeze blackhead after using, make the pore smaller ***. I ordered 16 items, 9 for myself n the rest for my 2 sis. The cons is the shipping charges, very exp.
    how much is the shipping for your 16 items? i emailed them abt the charges they havent gotten back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by lwz View Post
      anyone tried this brand before? was looking through their website www.mariobadescu.com and am very tempted. saw great reviews for some of their products on makeupalley.com too, like the masks and drying lotion, and moisturizer.

not sure abt the shipping charges though, anyone knows? reviews greatly appreciated! coz i'm deciding between this brand and dermalogica. thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
      Tried this brand before, it's defiantely not for sensitive skin with ance, i reacted very badly to the special mask for oily skin. Got a breakout after applying. The silver powder does work well with biore nose strips. The healing cream helps to calm the angry pimples very effectively But, the drying lotion is too strong for me, made my skin flaked and darken the pimple ( im not too sure, but it definately left darker pigments as compared to Drx's.)

Comment

Hi there,

the shipping charges for 16 items is US$61.06 which is S$ 83+
        My sis ask me to sent to US add thru Vpost den to singapore, but i'm the type that want my things fast so i ordered direct, hehe.

If based on 16 items , each item is about S$5.30 shipping charge, so not too bad, if u compare the price selling at sasa.com , but sasa dun have the full range.

My skin is quite oily n occasional breakout, found the product ok, not irritating for me.

Comment

Mario Badescu

Dear all cotters,

MB is now available exclusively at ONLYaesthetics

Comment

i've used their products for abt a year, and have to say i'm impressed with their products. completely cleared my eczema!! (the carnation cleansing milk and control cream did it for me).

now i'm using the enzyme cleansing gel, on my 3rd bottle already. there used to be an ebay seller selling it, and she ships to SG, but i think she stopped selling MB already. i'm on my last bottle now, thinking of whether to order from www.kissandmakeupny.com. her shipping rates are pretty reasonable but she take some time to ship out.

Comment

i have the silver powder.. but how do u girls use it? it will leave a white cast after i remove it! is it supposed to be like that?

Comment

try removing it with a gentle cleanser or a toner. water alone won't be sufficient.

Comment

Previously read tyhat they have a pretty good eye cream, anyone has any idea what's the name?

Comment

Does the buffering lotion really helps to make pimples "disappear"?

Comment

felicia, i think the buffering lotion helps the pimples to come to a head, so that they can be popped.

Comment

do they have any product that can reduce acne scars??

Comment

has anyone tried A.H.A. Botanical Body Soap ??

Comment

Originally posted by BoSs View Post
                            do they have any product that can reduce acne scars??
                            try the control cream. it helps to reduce redness.

Comment

Mario Badescu - Hollywood Cult Skincare

Ok...I NEED to RAVE about this.....MARIO BADESCU!!!! OMGGG.....I was so bloody excited when the girls at ONLYaesthetics (I do perm hair removal there) told me that they are bringing in this cult skincare from the US!!
                              My girlfriends there have been raving since day 1 and I only managed to get measly samples from them

I bought the Botanical Facial Cleanser and Rolling Cream Peel with AHA (apparently Jennifer Aniston uses it) and it's fantasticcccc
                              Botanical Facial Cleanser: Light, no foam but cleans well. NOT drying....finally
                              Rolling Cream Peel with AHA: I swear by this....it's like a mask which you apply on after you cleanse and pat dry. Then you use your fingers and rub it off (in circular motion) and when you see all the dead skin and gunk off your face, you feel liberated! My skin is super smooth and fair after that, doesn't get that congested over the week as well (till my next DIY facial). I use it twice a week...works like a charm

The girls at OA are so sweet, let me try out the samples for the Seaweed Cleansing Lotion (my next buy) and Control Moisturiser for Oily Skin (I kinda like this, but for night time use).

I have combi skin so this brand really works well for me....I heard that their acne products are very good too, esp their bestseller, Drying Lotion....it's for those ugly whiteheads and apparently just need to put a drop and it'll disappear the next day....FWAHHH :wow:

Soooo happy...now I don't have to wait for my gfs from US to come back....hahaha

Comment

are they bringing into Singapore or at Only Asthetics only? I heard that their acne range is very very good! I subscribed to their webby and I received alot of interesting pieces on rather good products.

Comment

Working...
                                X