No announcement yet.

All About L'Oreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi girls, i got a question to ask. For your usual skincare routine which is cleanse, tone & moisturise. What toner you use with the derma genesis day cream? I notice that the series does not really have any toner.

Comment

• Hey babes, I just found out that the loreal derma genesis night cream has Alcohol Denat. in it...The night cream is great but I'm just worried about any bad side effects in the long run? Since you know, alcohol in skincare is usually not recommended. Anyone can advise?

Comment

• hay girls, i have stubborn under eye lines. will the derma genesis line be efective for it? oh oh, and there's this eyecream that's in white and red. cant remember the name. is it gd as well? anyone tried?

Comment

• I saw at chinatown's one of the beauty shop selling loreal derma genesis's day cream at $26.90.

Comment

• how are the white perfect re-lighting whitening ranges? im currently into my 1st bottle of the toner and moisturizing lotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashlene View Post
              Hey babes, I just found out that the loreal derma genesis night cream has Alcohol Denat. in it...The night cream is great but I'm just worried about any bad side effects in the long run? Since you know, alcohol in skincare is usually not recommended. Anyone can advise?
              I'm not sure about the long term effects but I kinda like this new L'oreal product. L'oreal stuff has never worked for me. However, this range works really well.

I'm waiting to buy their eye cream to try it out. Currently using their night cream. I think it is not moisturizing enough though. I wake up in the morning and my skin is quite dry.

Comment

• Does Derma Genesis range contain alcohol? Thinking of switiching to this range once i finish my current moisturiser... Does anyone know how much is this selling at chinatown's swatson? Thanks

Comment

• the night moisturiser contains alcohol denat.

Comment

• i tried a sample of their moisturizer with spf 20 for sensitive cream and it seems not bad! product wasnt too oily, non fragranced as well. the only drawback is the low spf...

Comment

• Dewy: can try their derma genesis range day cream with spf. I like it coz its easy to apply and is non-sticky. Also using their range of night cream as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucielaMinerva View Post
                        Hello lovely ladies,

Let me start off by professing my love for L'Oreal's Gentle MU Cleansing Milk. Only thing that is bothering me is the PRICE.

I bought my first bottle at a neighbourhood shop for only $5.50, but when I went to guardian, I got the shock of my life to know that it's retailing there for $14.50!

WHAT THE HECK?!

Curious, I checked prices in Malaysia and when converted, it would come up to almost $10 SGD!

As far as I can see, the product came from the same manufacturer (produced in Indonesia), but I do wonder- why the huge price difference?
                        Yes, I realized the price difference too. Watsons and Guardian is selling at a higher price compared to those sold in those smaller cosmetics cum toiletries shop. Wonder if there is actually any difference??

Comment

• Originally posted by Babeliciou76 View Post
                          Yes, I realized the price difference too. Watsons and Guardian is selling at a higher price compared to those sold in those smaller cosmetics cum toiletries shop. Wonder if there is actually any difference??
                          think its becoz watson/guardian hav higher operating cost ba. If u wanna pay safe, note e manufacturing date & batch no of e prdt then pop over to the nearest watson/guardian & compare. Generally shops like red tomato, venus, swanston, ocean sell authentic loreal prdts, red tomato is e cheapest IMO, e.g. e revitalift double eye essence is retailing at $18.90 but retailing at $20+ at swanston

Comment

• How is the Loreal Derma Genesis Eye Cream? My SO's mum is looking for something that gets rid of eye bags and Im thinking of getting that for her

Comment

• Originally posted by gaoyagy View Post
                              think its becoz watson/guardian hav higher operating cost ba. If u wanna pay safe, note e manufacturing date & batch no of e prdt then pop over to the nearest watson/guardian & compare. Generally shops like red tomato, venus, swanston, ocean sell authentic loreal prdts, red tomato is e cheapest IMO, e.g. e revitalift double eye essence is retailing at $18.90 but retailing at $20+ at swanston
                              May I ask where is red tomato?

Comment

• it is at ang mo kio.

Comment

Working...
                                X