No announcement yet.

All About L'Oreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually did 1st day whole tube then 2-6th day 1/3 of a tube. It did make my skin smoother, less pimples, clarified 15%improvement to the skin too

Fairness about 15% not much on it as after the 1st tube already about 10% fairer, maybe it needs continous 5 full tubes to show about permanent 20-30% fairness? Old pimple Scars only lightened about 5%-10%.

It went very well with the 24Hr program the Day & night White Perfect lotions I got free with the masks, I used to think these Loreal lotions were greasy, but I think BHA from the mask dries you face alittle so these lotions went on matte - lovely.

Anyway This was about 1.5 months ago, I got such fanfastic smooth & pimple free skin I decided to go on with the treatment with BHA/AHA on PC's stuff but was a little zealous - used AHA 7% with 2%BHA overnight & it dried my skin up, I deceide to let it flake and instensively 'renew' the skin.... After another 5 days, skin abit reddish but still smooth but felt a little dry even with the Moisture balance gel from PC (I should use Anti-oxidant one actually more hydrating & non-greasy).

Then I stopped all BHA & switched to a too rich night cream BB's Vit Enriched & incidentily had my period pimples too which totally devasted me..

Now I am on Oxy 5 & PC's anti-oxidant gel which has helped killed most of the pimples now am swtiching back to SKII which I used last year 8 months no problems.

Loreal whitening masks, maybe a few months later, I get them again.

Comment

this broke me out

loved the tingly effect when i first applied the mask but somehow it made my face really greasy after a few hours.. and i broke out the next day (big pimples on the forehead )

not going to use this again..

btw, i think Her World was giving this out with every issue bought (it should be the sept issue)

Comment

i wanted to try the mask as well..... but my skin is quite oily... worried about breakouts... :roll:

Comment

i have this on my face right now...it's stinging my skin a little so i think i'm not gonna be using this again...now i'm worried about the 'massaging' bit

Comment

This dries the skin abit - thus controls oil - you might want to try this. About breakouts - perhaps just try one tube 1st then. It certainly killed the pimples I had & wiped them all out as it was rather drying after using for 6 days consequtively.

Originally posted by Blossom
            i wanted to try the mask as well..... but my skin is quite oily... worried about breakouts... :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by vit_c
              This dries the skin abit - thus controls oil - you might want to try this. About breakouts - perhaps just try one tube 1st then. It certainly killed the pimples I had & wiped them all out as it was rather drying after using for 6 days consequtively.
              sorry, missed your posting.

wow, that is really impressive! maybe i can get the smaller package of 3 tubes instead of 5.

thanks...

Comment

I belong to the group who likes this A tube can actually last me three applications. I didn't dare do this continuously as I thought the tingling sensation on my skin was abnormal. I was actually imagining chemical reaction on my skin like it was peeling away.

I tried the mask with my bf. My bf didn't complain of the tingling sensation and was actually enjoying the mask. He loves the tiny granules and couldn't stop massaging his face when it was time to rinse off. I don't see any effect on my bf's face despite using this for a while. Guess his 'hardened', soapwashed face needs to use this more to see any effect.

For me, I find that this does lighten my scars and my skin looks more even now. No breakouts and I'm not bothered by the greasiness at all. Can't use this as often as I like as my skin's quite dry now.

Comment

Originally posted by raebelasian
                  I belong to the group who likes this A tube can actually last me three applications. I didn't dare do this continuously as I thought the tingling sensation on my skin was abnormal. I was actually imagining chemical reaction on my skin like it was peeling away.

I tried the mask with my bf. My bf didn't complain of the tingling sensation and was actually enjoying the mask. He loves the tiny granules and couldn't stop massaging his face when it was time to rinse off. I don't see any effect on my bf's face despite using this for a while. Guess his 'hardened', soapwashed face needs to use this more to see any effect.

For me, I find that this does lighten my scars and my skin looks more even now. No breakouts and I'm not bothered by the greasiness at all. Can't use this as often as I like as my skin's quite dry now.
                  i see... thanks for sharing...

Comment

A tube can actually last me three applications.
                    sweetie, how do you store the opened tube after first application? I thought one tube should be able to last me at least 2 applications but I didn't have a way to keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                      sweetie, how do you store the opened tube after first application? I thought one tube should be able to last me at least 2 applications but I didn't have a way to keep it.
                      what i do is to squeeze the contents into a clean tub then close it tight. then store in the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by califit
                        what i do is to squeeze the contents into a clean tub then close it tight. then store in the fridge.
                        you use this before? wow... i think you are really very experienced with masks....

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom
                          you use this before? wow... i think you are really very experienced with masks....
                          yap i did.... 5 days in a row. I find it rather harsh this way. After the first time i did it, subsequent times i did not scrub much. just gently massage it once for the whole face then rinse off.

i used many masks before.... not all masks in the whole market, but many of it.

Comment

Originally posted by califit
                            yap i did.... 5 days in a row. I find it rather harsh this way. After the first time i did it, subsequent times i did not scrub much. just gently massage it once for the whole face then rinse off.

i used many masks before.... not all masks in the whole market, but many of it.
                            i see... i can imagine the no. of masks you have used before....

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmango
                              Heh Don't laugh when you read this. This was actually suggested by bf as I have no empty containers at that moment. What I did was to cover the tip by wrapping tissue paper and then securing it with rubber band. Thought it was a pretty good idea which means that the mask is kept in its original tube and thus no contact with the atmosphere. Can keep longer, ya?

Comment

Heh Don't laugh when you read this. This was actually suggested by bf as I have no empty containers at that moment. What I did was to cover the tip by wrapping tissue paper and then securing it with rubber band. Thought it was a pretty good idea which means that the mask is kept in its original tube and thus no contact with the atmosphere. Can keep longer, ya?
                                that is what my hubby will do....

Comment

Working...
                                X