Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lovely NaiLs @)-)---

Are u fussy about how ur nails look?
    YES, quite a fussypot when it comes to that. My Fingernails must be square and reasonable length and same for toenails. i love to flaunt my toes .

do u do ur nails regularly? like manicure/pedicure/nail-art?
    I TRY to go for mani and pedi regularly. however after shifting house, i hardly have time to go back tampines for Manicure anymore. Now i DIY most of the time except for special occassions or when i feel that my nails look too ugly.

what are ur nails like now? french? shade of sweet pink?
    OPI Malaga Wine!

WHAT is the ONE colour that you would NEVER be caught dead with?
    PINK....IT NEVER WORKS ON ME.

Comment

yes, i am - my nails must be clean and short. i also don't keep nail polish on beyond 3 days cos i'm afraid it will stain my nails.

i love going for manis/pedis but usually deem it a luxury and try not to splurge. so no, i dun do it regularly, only when there's a good promo or a special occasion.

my nails were a creamy pink but i've just removed the nail polish....letting them breathe now.

i can't take orangey and fluorescent colours

Comment

I visit SNAILS for my pedicure n feet spa..WONDERFUL! I like such pampering experiences. Who goes there too?

Comment

Here!! I visit them at least once in a month...terrible

Comment

Yes. Especially after I just paint them, I will keep staring at them to make sure they are looking good and not chipped!

I do it once a year. Other than that, I paint my nails quite well!

fingers: simple shade of pink - OPI Infatuation
            toes: french manicure with OPI Infatuation

Bright red that looks close to dark orange. Too cheena!!!

Comment

yes... i'll make sure that they are equal in length n i'll change colours once a wk either by myself or i'll go to my fav nail salon...

yup... i'll tend to focus more on my fingers...

mine is a shade of sweet pink with glitters on it... loving it alot!

Comment

How Often Do You Go For A Manicure?

Just manicure... If you go for both (mani and pedi) together all the time, I'll make another poll for that so you can vote there!
                Last edited by melissafaith; 17-04-2005, 03:53 PM.

Comment

I apologise for the poll error. It's been corrected.

Comment

huh..i had never been to manicure. reason, i always bite my nails. Too embrassed to go.

Comment

i advise keep your nail hand & leg clear.

Yeah, I try to do it 2 days 1.

Yeah. I got learn profession skill and all equipment for manicure/pedicure so I do for myself, friend, family member and boyfriend. HEHE earn some income. Simple one with a clear coat of nail polish for hands and toes for myself. As for nail art my cousin will do for me.

what are ur nails like now? french? shade of sweet pink? Sheet pink after doing for hands and toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna
                        huh..i had never been to manicure. reason, i always bite my nails. Too embrassed to go.
                        Hi Vienna,

Dont worry. Last time i my nail also very short and dry want. They will apply some mois for your hand.

Comment

Yes.. especially during special occassions

i would like to but getting lazier...wan to go for a pedicure... nv go before.. hehee

now is OPI miso happy with this colour... but peeling badly le.. need to get it remove

Comment

Definitely! It has got to be clean at all times, whether it's short or long, painted or not.

I have only been to a manicurist twice and love the experience. I usually do my own nails, shaping and painting, without the works of removing cuticles though.

Nails are currently in plum shades for my tips (plum with shimmers) and toes (dark plum). I avoid painting them in same shade, prefering to paint the different shades in same family tone.

Comment

Not at this moment. As long as they r clean.

DIY most of the time. It's therapeutic!

Naked

Plenty? Anything whore-ish. But i'm fine with blood red. Usually wear brownish, black or nude colours.

Comment

Moderately fussy

I only go for mani/pedi when my nails look really bad and needs professional help. Else i will DIY.

Am wearing OPI Color of the Zentury

Comment

Working...
                                X