Recommendations for Eyebrow Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for Eyebrow Powder

Dear cotters, I've always been using eyebrow pencil all the while but would like to try using the powder type, any recommendations? TIA!
    Preferably something not too expensive, maybe drugstore brands? just in case I don't like to use

The Face Shop?
    they have a simple compact for brows. comes in two tones and a brush.
    you might want to buy a separate brush cos theirs come loose from the 'stem' easily.
    but its good cos you can mix the shades for your brows.
    less than 20bucks.

Comment

You could use your eyeshadows (the colour that is close to your eyebrow colour) as your eyebrow powder too.

Comment

Kate one is good! it's the most natural one i've ever used.

Comment

I like the one from maybelline. It has duo color. This is my first eyebrow powder that i've been sticking it for few months now.

Comment

i used missha last time
            but have since switched to using eyebrow pencil

Comment

i tried the eyebrow powder from daiso and it's not too bad IMO. $2 only. but shouldn't swipe too much at one go, it's a tad dark for the black. the grey one is fine.

comes in brown too.

Comment

I used to use MAC eyeshadow colour in Bark to fill in my brows before I discovered Shu pencils. HTHs.

Comment

Wow thank you so much for all the recommendations gals! I will go check out those you've all mentioned!

Comment

I just brought benefit eyebrow palette today.

Hope it's easy to apply cos this's the first time i'm using eyebrow powder, previously been using eyebrown pencil. I like the palette since it comes with brushes and eyebrow plucker (dunno whether is that the word). I find it good for a lazy person like cos i always misplace the plucker and always have to re-buy again.

Maybe you can visit the outlet at Tangs or Robinson Raffles City and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by xnana View Post
                      i tried the eyebrow powder from daiso and it's not too bad IMO. $2 only. but shouldn't swipe too much at one go, it's a tad dark for the black. the grey one is fine.

comes in brown too.
                      i second daiso's $2 eyebrow powder. comes with two colours, a tiny brush and contained in a small compact. good, cheap, value for money. can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFreesia View Post
                        i second daiso's $2 eyebrow powder. comes with two colours, a tiny brush and contained in a small compact. good, cheap, value for money. can't complain.
                        agree! no complaints

Comment

Currently using Shiseido FF Eyebrow Powder.
                          It lasts for the whole day!
                          Eyebrow Powder gives softer and natural look.
                          I have been sticking it from last year I bought till now.

Comment

Hi!

You can try this brand called In2It available from Watsons. They have 2 different palettes of eyebrow shadows. Each palette comes in duo tones, with both darker/lighter shades, e.g black/dark brown or dark brown/medium brown.

Very pigmented. And it's cheap too, less than $10.
                            I've been using it for a few months now and find that it's pretty lasting, at the end of the day, the powder still stays on my oily skin.

Comment

Working...
                            X