Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial salons.. share your experiences

Hi gals,

Not sure if there is already an existing thread on this but i thought of creating this to discuss abt your experiences/comments abt the various facial salons like Leonard Drake, FIL, Body Contours, etc.

Personally i've been to 3 place & here are my brief opinions of them:
    1. Haach - signed up a basic facial package, not so good IMO. Just going thru the motions. Although i still have abt 6 sessions left, i stopped going since the Tampines branch closed down. Other locations are too inconvenient for me

2. Beyond Beauty - signed up a 10 session package with them abt 1+yr ago at the Katong branch. Not too bad but nothing to rave abt either. Didnt really try to offer me a good deal to re-sign with them.

3. FIL - my current facial place, Orchard Atrium branch. Not bad but locations r not so convenient for me as i work near AMK & live in Tampines. Left one session of my 12 session package ($60 per session package). Was asked to re-sign another $80 package but this time including ampule + customised cold mask. Also threw in 5 free sessions of 'me-lee' (dunno hw to spell, those little skin growth found mostly under your eyes) removal. Still considering...hmmm..

Any comments abt Body Contours? Heard they do body slimming packages but not sure abt their facial packages.

Your inputs are most welcome! Thanks!

Wow, you have signed up at 3 places.

My daughter goes to Erabelle at Bugis Junction for her facial. She enjoys the sessions cos the therapist who does her facial is very good. You may want to consider trying them. I have recommended a few friends there for trial and they signed up after that.

Comment

Hehe.. i jumped around to try each of their services but still haven't made up my mind on which to settle with permanently. Perhaps i'll check out Erabelle too.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Comment

Originally posted by jermy76 View Post
        Hehe.. i jumped around to try each of their services but still haven't made up my mind on which to settle *** permanently. Perhaps i'll check out Erabelle too.

Thanks for the recommendation!
        Give Erabelle a try. Trust me.

We were invited to their third outlet opening at Marina Square last evening. The turnout was good

Their concept is Japanese. The therapists all wear kimono and they are patient and nice.

Comment

Hi, what is the price range for the facial? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by raindrops00 View Post
            Hi, what is the price range for the facial? Thanks
            It all depends on the type of facial u require. My daughter is 12 this year and I have sent her there since she was 9. You guys must be thinking I am crazy. The air is bad these days and kids normally don't cleanse their faces as well as us.

Comment

wow..your daughter is so lucky to have a mum like you!

I just popped by the branch along Tampines St 11 which is near to where i stay. I think the facial prices range from abt $136 to $200+ depending on the type. Rather pricey IMO compared to FIL. But i guess it'll be worth every penny as long as it is effective.

I'll probably sign up for a trial session & see how it goes.

Comment

wow..your daughter is so lucky to have a mum like you!

I just popped by the branch along Tampines St 11 which is near to where i stay. I think the facial prices range from abt $136 to $200+ depending on the type. Rather pricey IMO compared to FIL. But i guess it'll be worth every penny as long as it is effective.

I'll probably sign up for a trial session & see how it goes.
                Hey, u think she's lucky to have me as a mum? I am one fierce mum to have. Anyway, since I am working and can afford, thought it's gd to start her on the basics. My mum is a homemaker and she can't afford to give me such luxuries then.

I only just started on facial sessions and eyebags sessions after a lapse of 15 years.

It's okay to try for a trial session but make sure you are not pressurised to sign up after that. Hope it's not another freaking establishment that hard sells like Nail Palace.

Let us know if it's any gd. Thanks.

Comment

Hi gals,

Not sure if there is already an existing thread on this but i thought of creating this to discuss abt your experiences/comments abt the various facial salons like Leonard Drake, FIL, Body Contours, etc.

Personally i've been to 3 place & here are my brief opinions of them:
                  1. Haach - signed up a basic facial package, not so good IMO. Just going thru the motions. Although i still have abt 6 sessions left, i stopped going since the Tampines branch closed down. Other locations are too inconvenient for me

2. Beyond Beauty - signed up a 10 session package with them abt 1+yr ago at the Katong branch. Not too bad but nothing to rave abt either. Didnt really try to offer me a good deal to re-sign with them.

3. FIL - my current facial place, Orchard Atrium branch. Not bad but locations r not so convenient for me as i work near AMK & live in Tampines. Left one session of my 12 session package ($60 per session package). Was asked to re-sign another $80 package but this time including ampule + customised cold mask. Also threw in 5 free sessions of 'me-lee' (dunno hw to spell, those little skin growth found mostly under your eyes) removal. Still considering...hmmm..

Any comments abt Body Contours? Heard they do body slimming packages but not sure abt their facial packages.

Your inputs are most welcome! Thanks!
                  Hi,

I go one which is in AMK,near YCK MRT.She's the boss and she's a very detailed person.Her shoulder massage's very good too.Her salon does spa and slimming too.I'm happy with her service and have been with her for years.

Just sharing

Comment

Hi girls,

I've personally tried facials at quite a few locations. The only place i signed up a package was at New York Skin Solutions. I signed up acne + collagen package for ard $1000. It was really good. my face condition improved tremendously. All my zits were gone and now, my face breakouts only when nearing mensus period. No more big zits, now i'm only left with some scars. Intending to sign up another package in later time or go for laser treatment at TLC.

Never ever go to Century Beauty Spa at Orchard Point besides Centrepoint! The woman left a very deep pit hole on my left cheek!She squeezed my pimple so hard that the pus landed on her face! can u imagine the strength she used? oh gosh.

Comment

Originally posted by sherry View Post
                      Hi,

I go one which is in AMK,near YCK MRT.She's the boss and she's a very detailed person.Her shoulder massage's very good too.Her salon does spa and slimming too.I'm happy with her service and have been with her for years.

Just sharing
                      And which salon is that? Also what's the prices like?

Comment

Originally posted by meluvcosmetics View Post
                        And which salon is that? Also what's the prices like?
                        Her salon's name's Docte.Her prices vary and first timer will pay half price for trying.

If you're keen do leave your e-mail here,will give you her Hp no.

Comment

Originally posted by sherry View Post
                          Her salon's name's Docte.Her prices vary and first timer will pay half price for trying.

If you're keen do leave your e-mail here,will give you her Hp no.
                          Hi Sherry, is this the one at the Grassroot club? What's the prices range? I am keen, can u email me pls [email protected]? Thanks.

Comment

i just went to this outlet in amk.
                            may hua.
                            it's really good.

I have tons of black head.
                            I went there for first trial today at 28$ with massage, and also eyebrow shaping included.

I signed up their package at $800,
                            10 sessions of alot of things -.-"

Comment

Originally posted by GeraldineT View Post
                              i just went to this outlet in amk.
                              may hua.
                              it's really good.

I have tons of black head.
                              I went there for first trial today at 28$ with massage, and also eyebrow shaping included.

I signed up their package at $800,
                              10 sessions of alot of things -.-"
                              That's very cheap. Where's the location?

Comment

Working...
                              X