Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIRC, yup!

Comment

• By Terry foundation - Where's e Counter?

By Terry foundation seems to be a favourite among CCs here.
      I'm interested to buy.

This foundation is suitable for which type of skin: sensitive, dry, combination or oily?

Btw where is the By Terry counter in S'pore? :huh:

Comment

• Escentials @ Tangs Beauty Hall m'dear......

Comment

• hey dear, Char's already answered the easiest question! :ROFL:

By Terry is a really expensive brand, but it does seem to work. I currently have their Skin Enhancer in Apricot - this is meant to be a primer before your fdtn.

I'm not sure what kind of skin it's good for. i would assume it's fine for sensitive, dry, and combi skin since mine's a little bit of each. however, im not v sur whether it's good for oily skin since it doesnt have control oil. HTH!

Comment

• Thks gals for your info.

Comment

• you can choose to purchase either the enhancer or the foundation. a small jar costs $59. i think it costs the same for the same size. not sure if foundation might be $10 more but doubt it.
              it's creamy in consistency. i've combination skin and it works alright although i do feel a tad oily in the T zone a few hours later. i've the enhancer in Apricot too. you can use this under your eyes to hide the dark circles. i don't really care for the packaging though. if there's not price difference, would suggest the foundation. there are cheaper primers/enhancers in the market.

Comment

• I'll check it out when I'm at CK Tangs. THks Gals!

Btw, does By Terry has its own counter? Then, I can easily look for it.

Comment

• Yep.. It's sort of it's own counter .. nearer to Shu.
                  The counter with moslt male SAs i noticed.. hehehe... Found a strong smell to the enhancer though... and too pricey.. Otherwise, i love the metallic packagin.

Comment

• Thks go66ess! No wonder I *** notice cos I seldom go over that area.
                    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• no problem....
                      hehez.. but hopefully im matching u with the right info. I tend to go really blur bout these products. But if it's the mainly silver like containers.. with a big button logo which says By Terry. Then im on the right track.

Comment

• Digging out an old thread. I finally got the BT foundation in #2. Now i know why some of you have been raving about it, especially Farah . This blends like a dream and gives a sheer coverage. It's really light-weight and no sticky feeling unlike some foundations that i've tried.

My only complaint, just like what the rest of the gals feel, is the stupid packaging :piss: For $120 (IIRC) for a 30ml bottle, I would expect it to be in a pump bottle. It comes in a screw-top bottle with an attached applicator. Now i must use this fast before it dries up on me.

Comment

• Any other brands that are similar in quality, etc as By Terry? for foundations?

I got the skin enhancer, but i dropped it!

From a full bottle, its now left with only around 15%.

Luckily i bought the 15ml. otherwise i would have stabbed myself...

Comment

• hey evon, i was thinking 30ml comes in a pump bottle all along! do not throw the plastic applicator on the lid. that helps in a way to seal off air. & you are right, once you start using, do not stop & leave it in the drawers! it would dry up slowly each day! 15ml lasts me about 4 months. yours should last 8 whole months or a little more...WOW!

Comment

• I had given up on BT's foundation. They keep trying up on me especially after I used about half the pot or so. I had always been buying the 15ml pot. Wish they could change their packaging. For now, I am back to my RMK creamy foundation. :roll:

Comment

• Reading through the posts, i'm a little confused.. I just got the tender yellow enhancer yesterday and now that i'm reading most of the cotters (who also happen to be fair) seem to be using more of BT's apricot shade. Gah, would that mean that the MA have gotten my shade wrong? Or does it turn out different on everybody?

I'm a Becca Camel, MAC Face & Body C3 with pink undertones. Can anyone care to shed some light on the mystery?

Comment

Working...
                                X