No announcement yet.

By Terry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT's enhancers as the names signifies... is not a foundation. Rather, it enhances your skin tone, evens out the skin tone, etc

I'm a Mac C2 or C25 maybe, a BT foundation in #2, a RMK in 101, Jane in Buffy... usually I take the lightest or second lightest in any foundation range. But for BT enhacers, I use Apricot #5 or rose in #2, and I beliver Dolphin who is fair too used mignight maurve before.

So u see.. it really depends on your needs... I feel aprocot helps to even out my skin tone and tones down the ruddiness in my cheeks... Pan used to love #2 rose as it helps to banish away the shadows under the eyes....

So do try the enhancers out yourself at the counter.

Lately I mixed apricot with my RMK creamy foundation, which I found to be too thick... it helps to lighten up the foundation, making it easier to blend, and gives a lighter coverage.

Comment

• I am NC30, but uses By Terry 1 -- Porcelain... and the loose powder in apricot. According to Andy, one of the MA there, i am also suitable for skin enhancer in apricot, but he thinks procelain is better.

Better to drop by the counter and asks the MAs to help you apply the stuff to your face... Its is better than concluding what you should take by reading here.... Coz you might have different needs.

HTH

Comment

• yeap, go down and have a look! BT's products are fantastic!

Comment

• Originally posted by farahdean
          hey evon, i was thinking 30ml comes in a pump bottle all along! do not throw the plastic applicator on the lid. that helps in a way to seal off air. & you are right, once you start using, do not stop & leave it in the drawers! it would dry up slowly each day! 15ml lasts me about 4 months. yours should last 8 whole months or a little more...WOW!
          8 months! oh dear....don't forget, i still got the relatively new KP and GA LSF. I'm drowning in foundation!

Comment

• Hey Evon,

I just finished my entire 30ml bottle of BT foundation. Took me 10 months but that's because I got distracted along the way. Luckily it didn't dry up. The texture only got slightly thicker towards the end.

Comment

• Will the enhancer dry up?? Cos I just bought it and I dont use makeup daily....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimples
                Hey Evon,

I just finished my entire 30ml bottle of BT foundation. Took me 10 months but that's because I got distracted along the way. Luckily it didn't dry up. The texture only got slightly thicker towards the end.
                hehe...what's new? we always get distracted along the way.

Note to self : No more buying of foundation.

Comment

• oh slightly tempted by BT foundation now how's the coverage like?

teiko, enhancer will dry up! i had a small sample and didn't touch it for a few weeks and it dried up

Comment

• Originally posted by teiko
                    Will the enhancer dry up?? Cos I just bought it and I dont use makeup daily....
                    According to some gals here, the enhancer does dry up too. Try transferring them to smaller pots so that you reduce the exposure to air every time you use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee
                      oh slightly tempted by BT foundation now how's the coverage like?

teiko, enhancer will dry up! i had a small sample and didn't touch it for a few weeks and it dried up
                      Coverage is sheer as compared to GA LSF. But i do believe you can build it up. What i like is how light weight it feels on my skin.

Comment

• Thanks for the advice gals

Comment

• thanks girls!

i did try out the lavender shade which i will assume to be midnight mauve, as well as the yellow one. My main concerns were actually the darker areas around my eye, tender yellow suits me just fine actually. (i had her try both on each eye) But i was just wondering if apricot would be the fabled "perfect" shade, cos i didn't have a third eye to work that out.

lol. arwel, i guess i'll just have to swing by the counter when i'm done with this!

Comment

• Originally posted by keiko
                            8 months! oh dear....don't forget, i still got the relatively new KP and GA LSF. I'm drowning in foundation!
                            i am so glad BT is the only foundation i have! i use it religiously everyday except weekends like today when i met you! but i must keep telling myself i cannot look @ other foundation lest i get distracted. i did try KP on my hands & i do like the the sheer-ness of it but that can wait!

Comment

• BT foundation oxidise very bad on me! Within 2 hrs I cant even see my e/s colours

Comment

• Just overheard at the By Terry counter that they will be increasing prices w.e.f. 1 Jan 04 to account for GST and euro price changes!

Comment

Working...
                                X