By Terry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "meow123"

What Joce? u lost your FS again?? my goodness....second time rt?? I am quite sure u have misplaced it lah...I can help u to search for it but if I find it its gona be MINE!!
    I seriously think there's a black hole somewhere in my house.... either that or my stuffed toys (Smurf, Ernie from Sesame St, Elmo) have all started using FS. Duh!

I really can't imagine where I left it. I dun bring it out , I dun even bring it ouyt of my room... it gotta be somewhere around, but where!!! I gave up, and sccumbed to temptations and bought the By Terry foundation in #2. Will feedback on it once I used it a couple more times.... also bought another enhancer #6 Honey rose. Looks very dark.... I'm using it as a blusher , yikes, another member added to my blusher collection.

By the way, anyone going to US sometime soon.... thinking of getting FS. No way am I stepping into TC again! Can u believe that LM primer used tocost like $55, now it is $85!!! Ridiculous!

Comment

Hey Joce, looks like your first and true lurve is still Future SKin? YOu just got By Terry #2 but you're thinking about your next pot of FS...heheheh....

I was supposed to head to California (can anyone say...STILA PRO STORE?!??! ) this month for a friend's wedding but it's been postponed to next year. If I do head out I'll be sure to let you gals know!

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

I was supposed to head to California (can anyone say...STILA PRO STORE?!??! ) this month for a friend's wedding but it's been postponed to next year. If I do head out I'll be sure to let you gals know!
        *gasp*

Comment

Oh Pan .... yes! Double *gasp* .... *gasp* *gasp* !!!

Comment

*put my hands over my eyes* i didnt read anything...

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Hey Joce, looks like your first and true lurve is still Future SKin? YOu just got By Terry #2 but you're thinking about your next pot of FS...heheheh....

Ok, here's my update on the By Terry foundation. I bought #2, the second lightest in the range... colour is similar to Chantecaille FS in Camomile, ok maybe a little less yellow. But the consistency is much more fluid and lighter. It spreads much easier than FS, and since it contains the same kind of light-reflecting ingredients found in the enhancers, this foundation has a dewy kinda of end-effect. Very subtle, not shining or excessive glowy, just your skin but better.

Coverage wise, it is much sheerer than FS. Sometimes I find FS to be alittle too thick. So this is a great foundation if you dun need a lot of coverage.

Warning, this By Terry foundation is NOT oil-free. But it felt non-greasy, a after half a day in non-air con environment my skin still feels rather normal, not dry, not oily, just a tad more dewy. No need to blot if you like the dey effect. Blot if u wanna a more matter look.

Last not as long as FS, but u can help it to last longer if you give it a light dusting of loose powder after using it.

That's all folks....

Comment

Thanks for the update, Evil Twin! Looks like FS is still the way to go, unless nobody heads out to USA before my FS finishes, then I might consider the By Terry.

Joce, how is the colour match with your skintone? Does it blend as seamlessly as FS?

Comment

Because it is so sheer.... it suits my/our skintone exactly.... I suspect each shade can probably take a few skintones u know. And yes, very easy to blend, as easy as FS. But more dewy finish than FS.
                  Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:54 AM.

Comment

I've heard some good reviews on By Terry's lippies.... anyone tried it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by "Jewel"

I've heard some good reviews on By Terry's lippies.... anyone tried it yet?
                      Nope. I decided not to try after the review by Stella aka Bluebubble. Her review is for lip gloss though.

Comment

gals, this is so not good. i went by escentials & coz the place was quiet i ended up trying the col enhancer(the smell which i hated 1st time round) & the foundation...ended up with both! i bought the rose col enhancer & the foundation #3. i like how the foundation blends into my skin so well, not overly yellow or pink.

Comment

u and joce are tempting me to get this foundation.
                          shall get it the next time i run out of my foundation which i believe its not going to be long.

Comment

the best thing i like abt this foundation is it comes in 15ml, i shld be able to finish it even tho i rotate rest of my other foundation!
                            Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:56 AM.

Comment

terrible terrible farah

good thing u're not in the beauty challenge

:wink:
                              Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:57 AM.

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by "farahdean"

Originally posted by appleger
                                u and joce are tempting me to get this foundation.
                                shall get it the next time i run out of my foundation which i believe its not going to be long.
                                the best thing i like abt this foundation is it comes in 15ml, i shld be able to finish it even tho i rotate rest of my other foundation!
                                only 15ml??? sure going to be used up pretty fast.
                                by the way, how much is it? i remember someone mentioned the price but i just couldnt find it.
                                Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X