Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meow123
    replied
    I had given up on BT's foundation. They keep trying up on me especially after I used about half the pot or so. I had always been buying the 15ml pot. Wish they could change their packaging. For now, I am back to my RMK creamy foundation. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    replied
    hey evon, i was thinking 30ml comes in a pump bottle all along! do not throw the plastic applicator on the lid. that helps in a way to seal off air. & you are right, once you start using, do not stop & leave it in the drawers! it would dry up slowly each day! 15ml lasts me about 4 months. yours should last 8 whole months or a little more...WOW!

Leave a comment:

• califit
    replied
    Any other brands that are similar in quality, etc as By Terry? for foundations?

I got the skin enhancer, but i dropped it!

From a full bottle, its now left with only around 15%.

Luckily i bought the 15ml. otherwise i would have stabbed myself...

Leave a comment:

• keiko
    replied
    Digging out an old thread. I finally got the BT foundation in #2. Now i know why some of you have been raving about it, especially Farah . This blends like a dream and gives a sheer coverage. It's really light-weight and no sticky feeling unlike some foundations that i've tried.

My only complaint, just like what the rest of the gals feel, is the stupid packaging :piss: For $120 (IIRC) for a 30ml bottle, I would expect it to be in a pump bottle. It comes in a screw-top bottle with an attached applicator. Now i must use this fast before it dries up on me.

Leave a comment:

• go66ess
    replied
    no problem....
    hehez.. but hopefully im matching u with the right info. I tend to go really blur bout these products. But if it's the mainly silver like containers.. with a big button logo which says By Terry. Then im on the right track.

Leave a comment:

• Starrygal
    replied
    Thks go66ess! No wonder I *** notice cos I seldom go over that area.
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 01:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• go66ess
    replied
    Yep.. It's sort of it's own counter .. nearer to Shu.
    The counter with moslt male SAs i noticed.. hehehe... Found a strong smell to the enhancer though... and too pricey.. Otherwise, i love the metallic packagin.

Leave a comment:

• Starrygal
    replied
    I'll check it out when I'm at CK Tangs. THks Gals!

Btw, does By Terry has its own counter? Then, I can easily look for it.

Leave a comment:

• michannat
    replied
    you can choose to purchase either the enhancer or the foundation. a small jar costs $59. i think it costs the same for the same size. not sure if foundation might be $10 more but doubt it.
    it's creamy in consistency. i've combination skin and it works alright although i do feel a tad oily in the T zone a few hours later. i've the enhancer in Apricot too. you can use this under your eyes to hide the dark circles. i don't really care for the packaging though. if there's not price difference, would suggest the foundation. there are cheaper primers/enhancers in the market.

Leave a comment:

• Starrygal
    replied
    Thks gals for your info.

Leave a comment:

• Xue
    replied
    hey dear, Char's already answered the easiest question! :ROFL:

By Terry is a really expensive brand, but it does seem to work. I currently have their Skin Enhancer in Apricot - this is meant to be a primer before your fdtn.

I'm not sure what kind of skin it's good for. i would assume it's fine for sensitive, dry, and combi skin since mine's a little bit of each. however, im not v sur whether it's good for oily skin since it doesnt have control oil. HTH!

Leave a comment:

• vixette
    replied
    Escentials @ Tangs Beauty Hall m'dear......

Leave a comment:

• Starrygal
    replied
    By Terry foundation - Where's e Counter?

By Terry foundation seems to be a favourite among CCs here.
    I'm interested to buy.

This foundation is suitable for which type of skin: sensitive, dry, combination or oily?

Btw where is the By Terry counter in S'pore? :huh:

Leave a comment:

• angeldiane
    replied
    IIRC, yup!

Leave a comment:

• glenda
    replied
    Just wanna double check, the skin enhancer 15ml is S$59 right? TIA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X