• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fuchsia
    Cozy Rookie

• fuchsia
    replied
    Just curious, isn't the skin enhancer like the revlon skinlights face illuminator lotion? That also has a slight shimmer and it comes with some benefits like Vit C and A and SPF too... Which is better if they aren't similar?

Leave a comment:

• dolphin
    Cozy Star

• dolphin
    replied
    Wow! Yup, i will not go back to the counter again to buy stuff. but can always do a "look around"..

Leave a comment:

• jemay
    Cozy MegaStar

• jemay
    replied
    Originally posted by bluebubble

from cleo apr 03 issue:

by terry lip lacquer in an ultra-flat, drop-of-mercury talisman case with a necklace thing to hang around your neck

damage: $145 for jewel case, $50 for refill
    *FAINTED* ridculous pricing..... see who will get this :roll:

Leave a comment:

• meow123
    Cozy Star

• meow123
    replied
    Originally posted by Joce7878
    IMO... not worth the $$$. A rip off I say. Nothing fancy.

Pan... I agree... will not buy another item there again... but can always look see look see right?
    YEap second that.......what a great rip off..wld rather spend that kind of money on a necklace......

Joce, no look look see see for me either.....there is nothing there that I can't see or get elsewhere!

Leave a comment:

• Joce7878
    Cozy Rookie

• Joce7878
    replied
    Originally posted by bluebubble

from cleo apr 03 issue:

by terry lip lacquer in an ultra-flat, drop-of-mercury talisman case with a necklace thing to hang around your neck

IMO... not worth the $$$. A rip off I say. Nothing fancy.

Pan... I agree... will not buy another item there again... but can always look see look see right?

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    I stocked up on BT so that I won't EVER have to to back to that @#$^!! counter.

Necklace?? Gimme Baccarat any day.

Leave a comment:

• stellatan
    Cozy Star

• stellatan
    replied

from cleo apr 03 issue:

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    GG: that's a great suggestion you have about shaking the By Terry enhancer! Thanks!!!

Glenda: I use #2 Glowing Rose. I don't think it really evens out the skin if your skin has some serious blotchiness, but for minor skin colour un-evenness, I think it's OK....I use it more for its illuminating properties rather than to even out my skintone (I'm lazy).

Leave a comment:

• glenda
    Cozy Rookie

• glenda
    replied
    Originally posted by pandora76
    I've finished off 3 pots of enhancer already! 8O AM on my 4th one now! (And NO, I do NOT have them for breakfast! )

I love this enhancer stuff....I use it everyday! Just wish there was somewhere else I could go to buy it.
    Pan, which shade of the enhancer you have used? I'm using Rose but as a primer it didn't really even out my skin tone if I'm wearing it alone (But RMK's makeup base does)....hmm...how do you use it? I'm thinking should I give this up :huh:

Leave a comment:

• GG
    replied
    If you observe carefully, BT enhancer has these fine shimmery specks. Therefore I suspect it's best to lightly shake the enhancer before use to prevent the development of thick, chalky, residue at the bottom of the pot after a period of time.

My "theory" behind this is the specks are heavy and sink down to the bottom while it's the top part that we normally use...... hm, dunno if this makes any sense or not... I'm just guessing??!!

What I do is I turn the pot upside down, hold for a while then turn it back upright again and only after that scoop few spoons out into a seperate container for daily use. I dun use from the original container.
    So, the daily shaking/stiring, dipping or possible evaporation wd only happen to this seperate container.

Hopefully this wd keep the orinigal pdt in better condition and longility.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    Cozy SuperStar

• kare2711
    replied
    I'm now wondering whether I should keep by enhancer. Granted, I'm doing lots of things to my face now. And it's pretty even toned just with loose powder and blush. So actually the enhancer is an extra step and an extra burden to my wallet.

Does the enhancer really make much of a difference .. ? Hmm ... should I keep or should I let it go?

Leave a comment:

• tinkling
    replied
    Hmm Im not too sure..I actually placed my extra VLWC in a tupperware container in the fridge...haha
    My logic is that mayb it wldnt evaporate that much
    Mayb i sld test run with my finishing soon tub..so at least if it's spoilt, i wouldnt feel heartache!
    teiko
    Cozy Star
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 01:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• meow123
    Cozy Star

• meow123
    replied
    Wow I never tried that before....Won't it harden and even harder to spread?
    teiko
    Cozy Star

Leave a comment:

• tinkling
    replied
    Gals,
    Im wondering if placing the enhancer in the fridge wld help to prevent it from being chalky...
    Any comments on this? :roll:

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    Yep!
    teiko
    Cozy Star

Leave a comment:

Working...
X