Clear All
    pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    About the same price.
    teiko
    Cozy Star
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 01:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    Cozy SuperStar

• kare2711
    replied
    Oh thanks for the warning. Think I'll stock up on the 15ml then. Oh by the way, anyone knows if it's more expensive here than in Paris?

When I said it brought out my colour, I meant it brought out my BLUSH colour. Duh!

Leave a comment:

• meow123
    Cozy Star

• meow123
    replied
    Originally posted by farahdean
    ditto! i m a few millimetre from the bottom of the pot & tilt as i might the enhancer stays firmly glued. when it's new, it's so watery.
    I notice even my By Terry foundation is getting drier as I use it....Darn..why can't they come in pump bottles?

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    Cozy Star

• farahdean
    replied
    Originally posted by pandora76
    Just a word of caution about the enhancers....they dry out very fast! I use mine everyday, and by the time I get to the bottom of the enhancer, the enhancer itself has usually thickened and is pretty hard to blend.
    ditto! i m a few millimetre from the bottom of the pot & tilt as i might the enhancer stays firmly glued. when it's new, it's so watery.

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    Originally posted by kare2711
    I think I may need to buy the bigger one when I finish with this smaller one.
    Just a word of caution about the enhancers....they dry out very fast! I use mine everyday, and by the time I get to the bottom of the enhancer, the enhancer itself has usually thickened and is pretty hard to blend.

It will be much worse if you get the bigger jar. So, much as I hate the price, I would still stick with getting the 15ml jars.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    Cozy SuperStar

• kare2711
    replied
    I actually used this today, and true to word, it really evens out my skintone. I'm so in love with it. It also brought out my colour beautifully (Stila Lillium). I'm so happy with it. I think I may need to buy the bigger one when I finish with this smaller one.

Pan, the SA also asked to try both on my face and since Tangs was my first stop and it was going to be a long day for me on Saturday, I was reluctant to remove all my makeup and let her make me over.

But since I'm happy with Rose, I think no regrets!

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    I was vacillating between Rose and Mauve too....a female SA said both would work for me. But a male SA said the mauve would just make me look chalky, whereas the Rose was the one which would really bring out the fairness in my complexion.

He actually tried on both the enhancers on me to prove his point, and he was right! So I've been using Rose all this time.

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    Cozy SuperStar

• kare2711
    replied
    I just bought this yesterday. I got the one in Rose after debating between this and the Mauve. SA was two minds about it so she wasn't much help. Initially she said Rose, then she changed her mind and said Mauve might suit me, but relented by saying Rose will be the better choice.

Hmm .. finally she said that Rose and Mauve aren't too different and that I'm fair enough to carry off both. She said both would eventually even out my skintone anyway.

Anyway. I can't wait to try this tomorrow. So Excited!

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    Cozy Star

• Medusa
    replied
    Today I *finally* tried BT enahncer (was recommended Apricot cos I was sunburnt... silly me, that day walked abit and got roasted). Worked great on my hands could see an obvious difference... but I guess, for me, my face texture just ain't gd enough for this product- the results are simply not worth the price of the item, nor even the time to apply it.

Marginal improvement for me, I won't buy it... in fact for undereye, I think Px's Vibrant has a thicker, more obvious luminance (I can see why Px wouldn't look as natural on whole face compared to BT's enhancer, ESPECIALLY if you are blessed with good skin... like the skin on the back of my hands compared to that on my face).

Lemming pronounced dead.
    Medusa
    Cozy Star
    Last edited by Medusa; 02-03-2003, 09:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• stellatan
    Cozy Star

• stellatan
    replied
    *whistles*

maybe it's the darn packaging, should be in a pump bottle

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    Cozy Star

• pandora76
    replied
    Hey Farah, exactly the same thing happens to my enhancer too. Guess By Terry really need to do something about their formula. Imagine paying $50+ for 15ml, out of which maybe 5ml will be unusable! 8O

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    Cozy Star

• babyflite
    replied
    sounds like the enhancers dry up faster than the foundation. hmmm....

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    Cozy Star

• farahdean
    replied
    Rose enhancer - i have been using this everyday on the whole face as a foundaion substitute since i realized it was getting all thick. today not much left but it's this paste that would not budge even if u tilt the pot. i have been slapping lots of my VL base before this & spreading enhancer is not so difficult with the base & i don have blotchy face either. still it's no good if i read the bottom & it's all dried up coz i am so wasting my base. then i opened my untouched for many days foundation & it's still so watery & fluid.

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    Cozy Star

• babyflite
    replied
    i think i should be receiving a sample of the loose powder when i get back to melbourne. will let you know how it is then

Leave a comment:

• dolphin
    Cozy Star

• dolphin
    replied
    sorry I can't help to answer the questions as I have not try it myself...Am waiting for the reviews...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X