• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• farahdean
    replied
    Originally posted by "pandora76"

Babyjune's right, the Pochoir is *only* $112. *LOL*

I consider it one of my best buys, really! I'm such a doofus with blush brushes anyway, this one is so easy to use. :wink:
    hmmm pan, does it not pick up too much colour?

Leave a comment:

• babyflite
    replied
    eh i just convinced myself i dont need it, but now i'm starting to want it again...
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    replied
    Babyjune's right, the Pochoir is *only* $112. *LOL*

I consider it one of my best buys, really! I'm such a doofus with blush brushes anyway, this one is so easy to use. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• babyjune
    replied
    the Pochoir brush that pandora mentioned is a Cheek Brush and the price is $112. ( http://www.eluxury.com/browse/produc...SectionID=1000 )
    the one $168 is a All Over Powder Brush - for loose powder application. ( http://www.eluxury.com/browse/produc...SectionID=1000 )
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    replied
    By Terry Pochoir - i checked the price & it's a whopping $168! i wld not pay tt for a brush! :roll:

Leave a comment:

• pandora76
    replied
    Originally posted by "farahdean"

Originally posted by meow123
    Thanks Dol for the update...anyone going for the makeover?? Clarence Lee uses KP products previously...
    no makeover for me...the sponge, the brushes...they make me paranoid!
    Same here!! I won't even use product testers at the counter!!!

But Escentials has told me before they clean all their brushes with Shu Uemura EVERYDAY. Humph, not sure whether to believe them or not, the must spend a fortune doing this! That By Terry Pochoir itself sucks up a LOT of brush cleaning fluid because it's so dense!!!

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    replied
    all my life, i had never gone to a single facial...i am tt yuccckkky abt ppl touching my face! my SO don hv tt privilege either!
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dolphin
    replied
    Off topic, I understand what you are trying to say...the hygiene of the brushes, sponge... I ever did a few makeover, i must say some counters *DO* remove all your makeup, then prepare the skin with their skincare products while some doesn't.

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    replied
    Originally posted by "meow123"

Thanks Dol for the update...anyone going for the makeover?? Clarence Lee uses KP products previously...
    no makeover for me...the sponge, the brushes...they make me paranoid!

Leave a comment:

• meow123
    replied
    Nope...still thinking whether I shld be tempted to buy more stuff....I usually do after makeover..but I need more $$ for this weekend hauls...*wink*
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dolphin
    replied
    Nope.

What about you, missi?

Leave a comment:

• meow123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dolphin
    replied
    Just want to let you all know there's this makeover at By Terry by Clarence Lee in Feb.

Taken out from my mailer from Escentials @ Tangs...

"FOR A FAB FEB

To look great for the festive and romantic February, escentials presents a special make-over extravaganza.

Combining quality products from by Terry and the advice of guest make-up artist, Clarence Lee, Singapore Fashion Awards Make-up Artist of the Year 2001, it is hard not to look stunning!

For a make-over appointment with Clarence from 24 to 26 January 2003, please call 6734 2122 now.

Hurry! Limited appointments only. "

Leave a comment:

• Blueberries
    replied
    Hi all!

I was thinking of trying By Terry too, so came on to take a look on your recommendations. I tried Chanticalle and I didn't like it after a while... really bought it cos I was depressed that day. =P Somehow it was just too thick and cakey for my liking.

Anyway. now you gals really make me itching to go try by terry.... =)

Leave a comment:

• farahdean
    replied
    ok here's an update...

wore my RMK creamy base(this mattifies skin if anyone don already know & i love this when my face go amok on the oil), then rose enhancer over it! it's 5++ hours now & my face is not oily...yay! the effect is almost like my fave LSF now!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X