• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sinead
    replied
    Originally posted by brighteyes View Post
    Whats the light stick expert?
    Foundation which gives a flawless look.
    My case, I still need to use concealer under this when I tried yesterday.
    Very light.

Leave a comment:

• brighteyes
    replied
    Whats the light stick expert?

Leave a comment:

• sinead
    replied
    Anyone tired their Light-Expert?

I put myself on waiting list, seems like they bring in only 20 sticks each time depending on the stocks in france.

The SA in the Tangs counter applied 02 on me, gives a dewy natural look.

Their prices are steep!

Leave a comment:

• sunshinetiffany
    replied
    Yes the counter is still at Tangs Orchard

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    i think there used to be a counter at tangs....
    still around?

Leave a comment:

• sparkles
    replied
    the colour enhancer is quite good. but I've stopped using it now cos the price has been going up quite a bit and quite expensicive that I think it's not worth it anymore.

Leave a comment:

• nutty
    replied
    teint de rose

http://www.byterry.com/en/boutique_v...duit.php?id=93

has anyone tried this item? rants/raves?

thanks

Leave a comment:

• tulips_swm
    replied
    i throw away my more than 1.5 yrs old stila lipstick as it "taste" bitter......not sure about By Terry, but i suppose even lipstick with spf should not taste bitter

Leave a comment:

• magrit
    replied
    anyone can help me here?? i still dont dare to use it...

Leave a comment:

• magrit
    replied
    bitter lipstick??

hi cotters!

i just bought a by terry lipstick @ e recent luxasia sale....

but then i found the lipstick bitter..... is it that lipstick w SPF will taste like this??

pls kindly enlighten me...

Leave a comment:

• wenlee
    replied
    Hi Gals,

For the application of foundation do you use teh brush or your finger?

I just bought the perfecting glow foundation I cant wait to use it tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• feifei
    replied
    i think their brushes and e/s colors are not bad too! love most of colors there but no to invest!

Leave a comment:

• loves
    replied
    the perfecting glow foundation didn't oxidise on me. i like it a lot!
    i think i'll get it....after CNY 2005!

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    Gave the BT foundation another try and it still oxidised on me but not a bad as the first time. Based on the MUA, the rate of oxidising depends on the type of moisturiser used. This time round, they used the detox serum before the foundation. Wonder if that makes a difference. Previously another MUA used Nuxe moisturiser on me...... :roll:

Now, I am lemming this cheek brush BIG TIME! Looks like a bronzer brush but good for light application for a hint of blush But it cost $147!

Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    Pulling this thread up.

By Terry Color Enhancer

The 7 shades may be used as correctors or over the entire face:

N. 1: White is ideal for fair complexions. It may also be used in the evening to give all skin tones an elegant porcelain effect. Added to foundation, it lends light without lightening the shade.

N. 2: Transparent pink lends freshness. Applied around the eye contour, it chases away shadows and lights up the eyes. Ideal for Asian skin.

N. 3: Mauve eliminates redness. Enhances eye color, particularly the green and blue of the iris.

N. 4: Yellow is the ideal shade for matte, tanned or olive complexions.

N. 5: Apricot, the all-purpose shade, is used year-round to give a radiant healthy glow. Used for touch-ups during the day, applied in the hollows, it immediately refreshes the complexion.

N. 6: Honey Pink can be used over the entire face for radiant color, or blended with foundation to intensify the shade, or as a liquid blush on rounded parts of the face (cheeks, ridge of nose, chin). Suitable for both fair and tanned complexions.

N. 7: Caramel illuminates dark, matte or golden skin tones, giving a sunny, bronzed look to face and d?collet? without fading dark skin.

Application
    Apply with fingertips in several ways:
    alone on well-hydrated skin, for an instantly rested-looking, luminous complexion
    as a highlight over the Liquid or Cream Foundation to chase away shadows and "pep up" the complexion.
    blended with foundation for a personalized shade

Terry's Secrets
    Terry's techniques for a made to measure light effect:
    the "banana yellow" shade blended with foundation gives luminosity to dark skin
    white blended with foundation is perfect for flawless, radiant evening makeup
    Pink, white or mauve may be used as an eye make-up base. Place one dot on the upper lid with the Highlighter Brush, then smooth into skin. Improves eye shadow hold.
    To correct eye makeup (flaking mascara, pencil or shadow) smooth a cotton swab soaked in Eclat de Teint N. 2 Pink below the lower lashes and over under eye circles

At the end of the day, to erase signs of fatigue and revive radiance, apply a touch of Eclat de Teint over makeup, smooth over the eye contour for a transparent finish.

extracted from eluxury.com
    Last edited by teiko; 05-12-2004, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X