Cleansing Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neutrogena does not work for me.

feels very oily after wash and cannot really remove my eyeliner.

kawaii is average but cannot remove my eyeliner cleanly either

fave is still fancl afterall

*eyeliner is from stage by the way*

Comment

• Hi,

I have just bought Muji Cleansing Oil (Sensitive Skin) but not sure if I bought the correct one. The one I bought stated "Cleansing Oil 敏感肌用". It is transparent with a very slight tint of dunno green or yellow. Is this the highly raved one? TIA

Comment

• Yes it is!! But do take note it does not clean off waterproof mascara well.

Comment

• hi ladies, i seem to have some problems with Shu Uemura yellow bottle cleansing oil.. i feel like after afew days using it, my pores seem to open more..ie; have more clog pores... this doesnt happen when i use other brands of cleansing oil.. n i cant find the ingredient list too.. anyone having the same problem as me? so sad to think that i might have to chuck this bottle away.. or give it away... heart pain..

Comment

• any difference between muji sensitive and muji normal, other than the fact that the muji sensitive is more for sensitive skin? im afraid the muji sensitive wont be able to take off power mascaras like MM

Comment

• the Muji sensitive Cleansing oil is thicker and i feel cleanse better than the normal range

Comment

• nubbies Many people have experienced breakouts or pore-cloggage with Shu's cleansing oil though it's from a very reputable brand Wouldnt really recommend this to people with acne-prone skin.

Comment

• I'm okay with Shu yellow cleansing oil, and had finished a big bottle w/o any breakouts or clog pores.

nubbies, you bought the big bottle or?

Comment

• Originally posted by fates View Post
                    I'm okay with Shu yellow cleansing oil, and had finished a big bottle w/o any breakouts or clog pores.

nubbies, you bought the big bottle or?
                    yeah i bought it at the sales.. was $70-80 bucks for the big one.. it was ok initially than after abit more washes, i felt more clogged pores.. wondering if it contains mineral oil?

Comment

• Originally posted by prettyeagle View Post
                      nubbies Many people have experienced breakouts or pore-cloggage with Shu's cleansing oil though it's from a very reputable brand Wouldnt really recommend this to people with acne-prone skin.
                      ah really? yeah i think it does lead me to more clogged pores.. not immediately, but afew washes/week after, i noticed it.. sigh.. guess i just have to bear with it till i finish it..

Comment

• Yes it contains mineral oil. Are you allergic to it? It doesn't seem to clog my pores?

Comment

• Not too sure if this is the right place to update:

Dove Japan Mousse type cleansing oil is available now at NTUC Jurong Point

Comment

• stilafaux yay thanks thinking of getting it!

Comment

• thumps up for Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil... first time trying this cleansing oil... and wow... it emusify to milky form after in touch with water... leaves my skin soft and supple (cos this cleansing oil contains jojoba oil).. love it !! $58 for 150ml

Comment

• angelbabes Actually all cleansing oils SHOULD emulsify to a milky solution in contact to water. Emulsification is actually an essential step that shouldnt be skipped to ensure all traces of cleansing oil and MU residue are removed from our pores.

Comment

Working...
                                X