Cleansing Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favourite Cleansing Oil?

1. Which one do you think is the best (and why if possible)
    >>> KP Cleansing oil (esp. the new packaging - RED bottle).

2. Do you have to use a cleanser after to get rid of the oil?
    >>> Yes, i do. I use HABA Powder Wash to double cleanse. I'm dislike having just one wash.

3. If you could let me know the price of your fave that would be great.
    KP Cleansing Oil costs $55.

Comment

Re: Favourite Cleansing Oil?

Fancl cleansing oil. It's really light and rinses off easily without any oily residue. Didn't cause any breakouts and is suitable for my oily/sensitive skin too.
      I use a cleanser as part of a double cleansing regime, very important to double cleanse esp if you wear makeup.
      $30 for 120ml. $17 for 60ml.

Comment

-- deleted ---
        Last edited by denise; 09-09-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Fancl cleansing oil. Makes my face squeaky clean each time i used it. I'm always looking forward to clean off my mu with that.
          Yes i did but thats becos i want to be double sure that its really clean.
          $30 for 120ml, once open it can last up to 120days. If you buy two bottles i think it cost $57.

Comment

DHC's definitely. Reasonable price too. FYI, I have tried KP's, Fancl's, RMK's, and Shu's before.

Comment

KP. Prefer it over Fancl's cos the latter gives me zits.

Yes, always.

$55 for 250ml

Comment

I just bought the Fancl one and used it thrice. I think it's giving me clogged pores! I will test run it more times first. Luckily I bought the tiny bottle to try first. KP is next I guess.

Comment

i tried SU cleansing oil and my face feels really graesy after that. how come some of u stated that u don't nee to wash ur face after that??? i think i feel i'm not clean enough...

Comment

just wanted to feedback that after i've gotten used to using the KP cleansing oil correctly (massage oil first, massage again with damp hands, rinse off), it works like a dream! definitely will buy!

Comment

I've used Shu, KP, DHC, HABA and Fancl and my favourite would be DHC.

But does anyone know how I can get access to DHC since it's not available in Singapore?

Comment

mine will be fancl mild cleansing oil, followed by Shu and then KP

Comment

FANCL i guess. i only used a sample of KP. KP smelled nice but i had small little bumps after using it so i think i'll stick to FANCL

Comment

Kp oil is heavily fragranced, so some may not like it.

How about these 3 : Ipsa oil, haba oil or covermark oil. Any comments?

Comment

I've tried Shu, RMK and Fancl so far. Fave is still the Shu Uemura Skin Purifer cos it removes all my stubborn Fasio mascara effortlessly and doesn't feel overly oily.

RMK was a little thick and didn't seem to remove all my makeup that easily. Fancl was alright but I don't like the smell. Currently also have a GWP bottle of IPSA cleansing oil which I'm going to try next.

Yep, I use a foaming cleanser to remove all traces of the oil (currently using SKII treatment cleanser)

$48 for 150ml bottle.

Comment

so, to use the cleansing oil:
                                massage your face with the oil with bare hands, massage with damp hands, and then rinse off with water and cleanser??? is that correct? :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X