No announcement yet.

Cleansing Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find that the number of pumps i use depends on the consistency of the CO.

i use 3-4 pumps for my MUJI sensitive skin CO cos it's much more viscous but only 1-2 pumps of the Fasio one.

more viscous = harder to spread = need more to cover whole face

Comment

• Originally posted by stellazeex View Post
      i'm using the dhc CO and i need

2 pumps for both cheeks
      1 pump for the forehead
      1 pump for the nose down to chin

i tried 1-2 pump for whole face initially and despite its thick texture, it's not enough to spread throughout my face. little wonder i find myself restocking quite often -.-
      Wow, that's 4 pumps for the whole face! is that the "normal size" bottle? I only use 1 pump for the whole face and I find that it is sufficient because I then clease again with a foaming cleanser. if you use 4 pumps every night how long does the bottle last?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshimi View Post
        woa.. seems like I use the least.. I only use 1 and half pump for my entire face..
        anyone tried the face shop latest range of cleansing oil? i saw them at the wisma branch, and it comes in many colours for different skin conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by xtwinklestar View Post
          I find that the number of pumps i use depends on the consistency of the CO.

i use 3-4 pumps for my MUJI sensitive skin CO cos it's much more viscous but only 1-2 pumps of the Fasio one.

more viscous = harder to spread = need more to cover whole face
          Hmm I'm using the same CO too.. but 1 1/2 pump is good enough for me.. Even my stubborn mascara & eyeliner can come off with a few more times of rubbing slightly..

Comment

• Any more reviews abt DHC co?? Currently using Shu Uemura one....want to try other brands.

SU one is pretty thick, is the DHC one also the same?

Comment

• Wad brand is good for cleansing oil dry skin????

Comment

• sunsweet DHC is thick too, I haven't tried Shu to compare.

momobabe You can try Fancl, Origins or Kose. I have dry skin and these work perfectly fine for me. But if you have really dry skin you may want to check out cleansing milks instead.

Comment

• Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil is probably still my favorite, but I have been tempted to try the one from Origins. I just today received the nighttime cleanser from Lisa Hoffman, but I'll use it for a while before I review it. I'm not sure if it's classified as an oil or not (I haven't opened it yet), but it has oils in it.

I've been using the one from SSC (came in a TSV kit last year) and I like how it emulsifies when you add water, but I think it's a bit harsh for my skin. I won't repurchase this one.

Comment

• I quite like Muji's CO for sensitive skin, easy to wash off too, doesnt give the oily feeling after washing off with water

Comment

• kose sekisho cleansing oil is pretty good.cleanse well and does not sting my eyes.i use the method that niu er taught.use clear lotion first followed by cleansing oil and i find that it helps to keep the blackheads at bay.skin feels really clean but no sign of dryness.

Comment

• I second the Kose CO. Got it during the last Kose sale and Im quite pleased with it overall. It doesn't leave a greasy after feel as well and neither does it dry out the skin. I can skip double cleansing with this so it's very fuss-free.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarpie View Post
                          kose sekisho cleansing oil is pretty good.cleanse well and does not sting my eyes.i use the method that niu er taught.use clear lotion first followed by cleansing oil and i find that it helps to keep the blackheads at bay.skin feels really clean but no sign of dryness.
                          How is the clear lotion used ? Wipe with cotton wool or patted on the skin?

I wish the sekkisei cleansing oil were fragrance-free, it irritates my eyes and doesn't remove eye make up well.

Comment

• sugarpie: do you remember Niu Er also use those food clear wrapper to wrap the face while waiting for the blackheads to dissolve when using the CO? i forgot if it's the CO or the clear lotion which he applied before wrapping the face...

Comment

• sunkisstiffy I think he wrapped using CO. Because after I watched it I actually tried and unfortunately it didn't work

Comment

• sunkisstiffy I think he wrapped using CO. Because after I watched it I actually tried and unfortunately it didn't work

Comment

Working...
                                X