No announcement yet.

Cleansing Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prettyeagle: awww...i wonder why he can do it...

Comment

• prettyeagle: awww...i wonder why he can do it...

Comment

• hihi would like to ask fancl or dhc cleansing oil is better for dry sensitive skin?

Comment

• TBS got a new cleansing oil under the shiso white range.

Comment

• Originally posted by l0vehurts View Post
            hihi would like to ask fancl or dhc cleansing oil is better for dry sensitive skin?
            DHC is better for dry skin I think, but I recommend Muji Cleansing OIl for Sensitive Skin if you have dry, sensitive skin. Muji is cheaper too.

Comment

• hi, how much is Muji cleansing oil and how big is the bottle?

Comment

• Originally posted by l0vehurts View Post
                hihi would like to ask fancl or dhc cleansing oil is better for dry sensitive skin?
                Hi l0vehurts,

I have tried both Muji and DHC cleansing oil... I find Muji one abit too dry for my skin.. I preferred the DHC one... not so drying after cleansing.... I am into my second bottle of DHC... My skin is also dry and sensitive..

Hi exquinna,

There are 2 sizes for Muji CO, 1 is travel size (50ml) which cost $5.90 and the bigger size bottle (not sure of the size) cost about $11+ (close to $12)..

Comment

• The muji CO for sensitive skin has a bigger 200ml bottle and it's $13

Comment

• thanks galleria and xtwinklestar!

i have used countless DHC cleansing oil even way before it was available in SG and I find it's much better compared to the others i have tried. but since Muji is good for sensitive skin, i think no harm trying the small bottle first.

Comment

• galleria: thanks for your reply.

Comment

• [Review] AFC Cleansing Oil

The AFC Essential Cleansing Oil comes in a transparent green bottle with pump. How much left of the cleansing oil left in the bottle can be easily seen.
                        Safe and hygienic to use. I store mine in the bathroom. Despite the moisture and temperature in the bathroom, the quality of the product doesn’t disappoint!

The texture is much lighter and thinner, as compared to other cleansing oils out there.
                        This makes it much easier to ‘spread’ on your face.

To use cleansing oil to cleanse and remove makeup effectively,
                        you need to pump it out on dry hands and apply on a dry face. Then, lightly massage your face in circular motions, before applying some water to emulsify and wash off.

During emulsification, milky liquid will be formed and this is definitely normal. This is usually how cleansing oil turns out to be when in contact with makeup and water.

After emulsifying my face, I just rinse off with warm or normal temperature water from my tap.

Surprisingly to me, my face doesn’t feel oily after rinsing.

For those who doesn’t like the feeling of having a film layer on the face after makeup removal, AFC Essential Cleansing Oil is a good choice for you to try.

Skin looks slightly more fairer and definitely more smoother than before using.

But do note that it is not effective enough to remove eyemakeup like eyeliner and mascara.

Due to the natural ingredients used, it is very gentle to the skin,
                        and it doesn’t make my skin itch or redder than usual.

For your benefit, here’s the ingredient list in AFC Esential Cleansing Oil. Notice the all-natural plant extracts used.

Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skins!
                        sunkisstiffy
                        Cozy MegaStar
                        Last edited by sunkisstiffy; 07-04-2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• hi people, just wondering when u all pour cleansing oil to your palms. do you all rub your hands together with the oil then apply on the face? or just pour on palms, take a bit put on each part of face? donno which is correct way, scared put too much. would appreciate reply! thanks so much

Comment

• If not use to remove makeup, i will use one full pump only. Then take a bit to apply on each part of the face, slightly massage and lastly emulsifed.

Comment

• Oh btw, ladies with combination skin who have used Shu CO before and then switch to DHC, can describe the difference between the 2? Will the skin feel drier after using DHC CO?? Thought of changing cos Shu CO seems drying on my skin after emulsifying......hmmm....

sunkisstiffy: Hihi, may i know where u get that cleansing oil from?
                              sunsweet
                              Cozy Celeb
                              Last edited by sunsweet; 25-05-2011, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• I dont remember any more, as a japanese brand,,,,

Comment

Working...
                                X