No announcement yet.

Cleansing Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am probably double posting here but it seems relevant in both threads. mods please feel free to delete either one away

right now i'm using ipsa cleansing oil to remove makeup, but due to budget constraints, i am thinking of checking out either whitist, za or the new kao biore cleansing oil, any reviews girls? i've checked out the thread, there doesnt seem to be much info on these 3 products

Comment

• I'm finishing my first bottle of Loreal deep cleansing oil and i have to say that this is cheap and effective! It does not contain mineral oil and is value for money too. Doesn't cause breakout on my sensitive and breakout prone skin. But double cleansing is a must!

Comment

• Any one's skin has reaction to Shu Uemura Cleansing oil??
        What about neutrogena's one? Is that good?

Comment

• Originally posted by lumos
          i am probably double posting here but it seems relevant in both threads. mods please feel free to delete either one away

right now i'm using ipsa cleansing oil to remove makeup, but due to budget constraints, i am thinking of checking out either whitist, za or the new kao biore cleansing oil, any reviews girls? i've checked out the thread, there doesnt seem to be much info on these 3 products
          why dont you consider Laneige one?? I tried it at the counter and was impressed with its watery texture. i dislike the overly oily type. I think Laneige is cheaper than IPSA.

Comment

• laneige's cost about $30 odd, i'm looking for an lanternative that costs about $10-$15

has anyone tried the whitia or whitist cleansing oil? reviews please

Comment

• I feel that Shiseido's ultimate cleansing oil for face/body is great. Nice texture and cleans well. No tightness after rinsing too.

Comment

• Originally posted by wonderkid
                I feel that Shiseido's ultimate cleansing oil for face/body is great. Nice texture and cleans well. No tightness after rinsing too.
                how izit compared to Fancl?
                Last edited by simplicity; 20-07-2004, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gloria_gloria
                  Any one's skin has reaction to Shu Uemura Cleansing oil??
                  What about neutrogena's one? Is that good?
                  I've used both the Fresh and Light version and have not had any adverse reactions to it.

Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oils are part of my staple skin care regime.

Comment

• lumos, why don't you try ZA's cleansing oil? i read it in a review recently and it beat the more branded ones like sekkisho..

Comment

• Originally posted by creayu
                      lumos, why don't you try ZA's cleansing oil? i read it in a review recently and it beat the more branded ones like sekkisho..
                      yup lumos, i'm using this and i find that it's good.
                      but the texture seems a bit too "watery" as compared to fancl and shu i think. if you don't mind that then this is for keeps!

Comment

• thanks creayu and kintra, will check out ZA when my ipsa runs out

Comment

• Originally posted by simplicity
                          how izit compared to Fancl?
                          The texture is almost the same actually, they are equally light. I would say that the plus point Shiseido has over Fancl is that it is not preservative free so you can use it for a longer time without the fear of it going bad. I suspect that i broke out from using Fancl but have no problems with Shiseido so far

Comment

• adding in my two cents worth:

i second fancl's cleansing oil. it's excellent because it takes off waterproof mascara, has a nice fluid texture so it doesn't pull at my skin, doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. however a bit expensive to maintain due to the expiry date. usually i can't finish the bottle within 3 months so a bit wasteful.

if you've got the extra bit of money, why not try shu's premium a/o. i love it to bits! it does everything mentioned above, PLUS it smells great too. since it cleanses, tones and moisturises, on late nights when i'm too tired to follow up with the skincare routine, i can get away with sleeping bare faced. heehee~ i'm so lazy

Comment

• wonderkid- how much is Shisedo's cleansing oil retailing for? And whats its size like? TIA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pixash
                                wonderkid- how much is Shisedo's cleansing oil retailing for? And whats its size like? TIA!
                                It's around $34, IIRC. And the size is slightly bigger than Fancl's big bottle. I quite like this, leaves me face really clean.

Comment

Working...
                                X