• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeap!

Comment

It's a tie between Shu and KP for me.

Comment

I've tried KP once at the counter. The SA used that to remove all my make-up for a makeover. Excellent! No oily feel at all!

Comment

I tried KP, Shu, Fancl and RMK. All work the same. But by the end of the day, not much make up is left on my face... ... so cannot be the best judge in this category :roll:

Comment

1. Which one do you think is the best (and why if possible)

I've tried quite a number of brands as i believe cleansing oils removes MU best compared to cleansing lotion/milk or gel base MU remover.
            very good ones:Covermark(best), Ayura, DHC, Cosme Decorte

okie ones:IPSA, KP(good but fragrance too strong)

dun really like: Shu, MAC, FANCL

2. Do you have to use a cleanser after to get rid of the oil?

yup, double cleanse with facial cleanser after that.

3. If you could let me know the price of your fave that would be great.

Covermark: $60 - 210ml, $98 - 420ml
            Ayura: $50 (IIRC) - 150ml
            DHC: na
            Cosme Decorte : $59 - forgot

Shu: $48 - 150ml
            KP: $55 - 250ml

FANCL: $30 - 150ml

when i started using FANCL's mild cleansing oil, i really like it quite alot. i used up about half of the 150ml bottle, and i *** it's gonna be my new HG! so i went out & bought 2 more new big bottles of 150ml each @ $57.
            However, about 3/4 thru my 1st bottle, i started getting little bumps & little breakouts. then i realised the FANCL oil is not suitable for my skin!! *faint* took quite a while for my face to react..blah..

now i'm struck with 2 big new bottles of FANCL oil, anyone who can use these with good results, pls help & do PM me.

Comment

Have tried Shu, KP and DHC. Here is how I would rate them :

DHC : Best of the three for me. Slightly thicker than KP but removes makeup really well. No scent at all and does not clog my pores so far. My favorite

KP : Second in line. Found this 'treasure' after using Shu for years. The best smelling one among the three. Solution is thinner than DHC so makes it easier to spread. One point off cos I think my face became drier. Not sure how this is possible considering it's a cleansing oil :huh: Does not clog pores too.

Shu : Had been using this for a while. Somehow it clogs my pores like crazy. :sotong:

Comment

Yes, DHC is the best!! For those who're loyal users, how do you get hold of this in Singapore?

Comment

Currently using Shu Uemura and I do use another cleanser though there's no greasy feeling. Would love to try KP, Tiss and DHC. Btw, is DHC available in HK? If so, where can I find it? Thanks

Comment

hi hylifax!

i got the exact same results as you did.. the bumps and the breakouts. horrible!!!! :piss:

so now i'm kinda staying clear from these cleansing oils...

does anyone know if those bi-phase eye makeup removers work as well on waterproof mascaras? namely, the L'Oreal one? *budget conscious you see*

Comment

Hi islande

I am using Loreal Plenitude Gentle Eye and Lips Makeup Remover and it works very well on waterproof mascaras

Comment

Originally posted by hylifax
                        now i'm struck with 2 big new bottles of FANCL oil, anyone who can use these with good results, pls help & do PM me.
                        hylifax i'm using fancl's mild cleansing oil too. on my 2nd bottle already. so far no probs for me. removes my makeup perfectly, including hard-to-budge waterproof mascara.

however my skin did react when i first used it. too rich perhaps? anyway, any chance that you'll be selling those 2 bottles of cleansing oil? *hee*

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                          does anyone know if those bi-phase eye makeup removers work as well on waterproof mascaras? namely, the L'Oreal one?
                          tried the l'oreal one, great price, however it stings my eyes.

i would recommend lancome's bifacil. so gentle and lightly scented with rose fragrance. you could try getting some trial sized samples so it won't burn a hole in your wallet

Comment

I use Lancome Bi-Facil too and compared the Loreal, this is of course a better one as it's non-greasy and removes eye makeup really well. I only use it when I have heavy eye makeup on. Otherwise Loreal works just as well

Comment

hiya Ariel and Starscope!

hmm how much is the Lancome one? sounds good to me! but well, L'Oreal seems more practical price-wise, since i doubt i will be using eye makeup very much now...

Comment

Kose's cheaper version of Whitist has launched facial cleansing oil too. Anyone has tried? Is it good?

Comment

Working...
                                X