No announcement yet.

Xin Ji Mei Ren Mask Supporter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veralyn: based on the raves i have read, both are equally good.
    i have yet to try XJMR masks, i am more of a MBD fan due to their lovely packaging!

Comment

• Me too Tiffy ok will try the mask and see what is the difference.

But anyone can comment on this?

Comment

• personally, i think that they are about the same, but would of cos prefer XJMR as its cheaper bit. hahaha.

but that day i've let my friend tried that day, and she say she prefer XJMR too because it has loads and loads of essence in the package as compared to MBD.. We can use the essence to wipe it all over our body to make our skin supple too !

i love the packaging of MBD and the smell of them. hehe. but since XJ is revamping their packaging, im hoping for a nice one! :D

Comment

• I XJMR, I think the effect is better than MBD & cheaper as well.

New packaging of XJMR is not a good news as I heard there will be an increase of pricing.

Comment

• they changed name and packaging not long ago and now going to change again?

Comment

• Yup, that's what I heard from the seller.

Comment

• I'm also a MBD fan as well, but wanna try out XJMR too.
                Don't know what flavour to try...

Comment

• Oh they changed name before? What is the previous name? The packaging if compared to MBD, I would think that they look less fancy. They have those kind of very functional kind of look compared to MBD.

Maybe that is why MBD is more ex than Xin Jin Mei Ren.

Comment

• 心机美人 to 我的心机

Comment

• Thanks Efai. so funny the name. But if I am not wrong in English it should be called Scheming Beauty Facial Masks ba.

Comment

• LOL both english and chinese versions of its name sounds real bad!

Comment

• i have thought other than the packaging title changed, the address of the manufacture in tw also changed~?
                          i don't know, but this changing and changing are giving me doubts on the manufacturer of XJMR.

Comment

• I tried both MBD and XJMR (my scheming beauty)
                            personally, I think both are basically same, I prefer XJMR
                            XJMR has a plastic film *** like MBD,
                            XJMR has lots of essence, dripping somemore!
                            and are more affortable

Milk Extract makes my skin really smooth and nice

Comment

• Are the Xin Ji Mei Ren Crystal Mask new? Not the eye masks. I mean the face ones.

I found these here: http://thefairycove.blogspot.com/200...stal-mask.html

Has anyone tried them???

Comment

• Just bought the Iris & Caviar Extract! Yet to try out? Any reviews for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X