• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raebelasian
    It is indeed a very feminine rose scent. Glad u like this, glittery
    I love it but too feminine for me! I only smell it at home

Comment

Originally posted by glittery
      I love it but too feminine for me! I only smell it at home
      I can't wear that too...I feel odd. It's like the perfume is wearing me and not I'm wearing the perfume. Feel choked up...

Comment

Rac I know just what you mean about the Ce Soir Ou Jamais (how terribly romantic, the name!)....I smelt that on Riv and loved it on her, but on me it was just too overpowering. Like you said, I like my scent to enhance who I am....not TELL me who I am!

Gals, thanks for all the wonderful recs. I will definitely make it a point to swing by YSL and test out this Paris scent you're all raving about. Atypical, Rose Opulente sounds marvellous! I love Bulgarian roses too - they have this richness and body to them. Turkish Rose smells slightly more 'drowsy' to me....don't know if you gals get what I mean though....fragrance is so subjective anyway.

WIll definitely check out the Diptyque too! ANd will bring along a bottle of water for my expedition.

Comment

Anymore recs, gals? I'm currently in love with Jurlique's rose scented pdts

Comment

Bought L'occitane Rose- Eau des 4 Reines today. Smells heavenly soft

Comment

i love the scent of Marks & Spencer's Rose body lotion. am looking for a perfume or edt to layer over it to enhance the scent. Anyone got any recommendation of scents that's close to M&S?

Comment

Working...
              X