No announcement yet.

MAC Pigments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queenie / candee -- then after wetting the brush, just dip it into pigment and apply?

Comment

• Originally posted by lumos
      can i ask a question to all the experts here?

how do u use the pigments? wet or dry? i tried dry once and my whole eye was covered with the pigment and looked really terrible

any suggestions on how to pair the color will also be appreciated
      No expert here, but I def. use it wet, its sheerer and less likely to crease. When I use it dry, I look like a space cadet

Comment

• this MUAer has lovelicious pics of herself wearing the pigments her nick is jessrose2 ...

seeing her wear them makes me wanna have them all!

Comment

• WOW! just checked her pics out. She's got gorgeous eyes.

Anyway, i use it dry and I really love golden olive paired with steel blue and lined with powersurge for a take on a "peacock" eye Can be toned down for a nice wash of colour, or very intense!

I like to use violet or blue pigment as a liner as well, really pretty just alone

For brown shades: i like coco beach paired with retrospeck e/s

Gosh, if i only i can get my hands on blue brown and greenbrown pigments, they look so beautiful.

Can't wait for dark soul!

Anybody has other failproof combis with pigments do share, i've seen fotds with steel blue and frost (i think Hunny?), really pretty.

Comment

• question: how does white gold and frozen white compare as a highlighter? Any idea? am thinking of purchasing a sample!

Looked at white pigment pics on mua till I'm a bit
            I understand frozen white flashes blue according to previous posts? I'd appreciate!

I don't have a single white based pigment, and I really really want some now

Comment

• Originally posted by lolitapop
              WOW! just checked her pics out. She's got gorgeous eyes.

Anyway, i use it dry and I really love golden olive paired with steel blue and lined with powersurge for a take on a "peacock" eye Can be toned down for a nice wash of colour, or very intense!

Gosh, if i only i can get my hands on blue brown and greenbrown pigments, they look so beautiful.

Can't wait for dark soul!

hey lolita dear, yup she has such beautiful eyes. she always looks amazing.

wow i've just been going thru a peacock-eye phase post pics, girl!!

some cotters seem to be selling these two shades of pigments .. check out CozyXchange!

i'm really glad, coz a lovely lovely cotter is sending me a sample of Greenbrown

Comment

• i usually brush my mac angle brush over the wet tissue, then dip into the pigment

Comment

• Originally posted by candeecake
                  i usually brush my mac angle brush over the wet tissue, then dip into the pigment
                  Thanks for the tip! This is great! I usually place a drop of water and swipe my brush through that but this is SO much better!

Comment

• wow the tips are really handy!!

thanks a lot... have to start stocking up on pigments, haha...

Comment

• wait wait wait!!! sorry... i read my previous posting, afraid some might mistaken what i mean. wet tissue...not those wet tissue in pack, coz i don't think that is safe to use on eyes. wet a dry tissue

Comment

• Hey makeupmag, hope it's alright to ask here since it's pigment related! wld you please describe for me frozen white and white gold? i saw em' on your list!

I've been trying to figure out what colour (if any) they flash and i bad at seeing the difference from the pics on MUA

TIA!

Comment

• frozen white looks a hint of blue when applied. not sure abt White Gold.

Comment

• White Gold flashes green...

Comment

• green brown and blue brown and pretty similar. get 1 and you probably don't need the other

i like frozen white!

Comment

• Speaking of which... how come I do not see Frost at the counter... it's part of the Creations collection... :huh:
                                Last edited by blueberry; 26-11-2003, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X