• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slash
    replied
    dun inject

Just a serious warning to all cotters.

Cortisone injections can lead to atrophic scars - DEPRESSIONS on skin. If you do not want to have rolling scars, do not inject. I have numerous scars from injections in the past though they are healing.

Leave a comment:

• venuswang
    replied
    Originally posted by Kacey
    Dun worry venus, ur acne will sure subsidize and u will see the pus coming to the top once it is riped within these 2 days. I dun think he charges differently for every shot on ur face. As a 1st timer, the trial set will cost u ard $120. So i m sure the injection is less than $50 depending on ur condition. One jab can inject many pimples at a time. More cortisone will be injected to big hard acne and little for small bumps.
    Goodness! And I thought 1 jab cost me $35. So it's actually 1 whole jab and not every shot he inject into my acne. I still have quite much cortisone left in that needle. So I guess I lose out huh...sigh. Anyway today the redness subside a little but the acne is still kinda hard...I wonder when this stubborn cystic acne will go off. :Doh:

Leave a comment:

• cheria
    replied
    i still have no idea how does cystic acne looks like...
    i have so many pimples and reddish pigmentation i don't even know whether the reddish stuff are pimples stuck there which couldn't pop out...or it's the pigmentation left by previous acne..

Leave a comment:

• Kacey
    replied
    Originally posted by venuswang
    This jab seems to dissolve whatever cystic acne that refuse to swell down or ripen. Today my swelling has gone down, maybe tomorrow it will be flatten.
    Dun worry venus, ur acne will sure subsidize and u will see the pus coming to the top once it is riped within these 2 days. I dun think he charges differently for every shot on ur face. As a 1st timer, the trial set will cost u ard $120. So i m sure the injection is less than $50 depending on ur condition. One jab can inject many pimples at a time. More cortisone will be injected to big hard acne and little for small bumps.

Leave a comment:

• venuswang
    replied
    This jab seems to dissolve whatever cystic acne that refuse to swell down or ripen. Today my swelling has gone down, maybe tomorrow it will be flatten.

Leave a comment:

• cheria
    replied
    what is this jab about? how does it help pimples?

Leave a comment:

• venuswang
    replied
    he charge me $35 for each jab, but total I paid $70+ for 5 jabs, think he charge cheaper for smaller acne.

Kacey, ya, will update you on the progress.

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    how much was the cortisone jab?

Leave a comment:

• Kacey
    replied
    Originally posted by venuswang
    I went to this clinic yesterday and I was quite shock to see so many people queuing up at about 6.20pm. Guess his clinic open at 6pm right? It was my 1st time there as I was desperate to get a jab for my cystic acne and I was told by fellow cotter Kacey that he does the jab. I also got his medication, it came in a set.

Total damage : $158
    Do update us on ur progress okie. The damage will be worth it if it can clear the damages on ur face.

Leave a comment:

• venuswang
    replied
    I went to this clinic yesterday and I was quite shock to see so many people queuing up at about 6.20pm. Guess his clinic open at 6pm right? It was my 1st time there as I was desperate to get a jab for my cystic acne and I was told by fellow cotter Kacey that he does the jab. I also got his medication, it came in a set.

Total damage : $158

Leave a comment:

• pudgy
    replied
    not really related to the clinic at blk 66 but at same area, blk 70? Not too sure either as I only scan throught the newspaper advertisment. It said it provides non surgical cosmetic treatments, example microdermabasion... Wonder if anyone went there and seek treatments, etc?
    TIA

Leave a comment:

• Kacey
    replied
    Anyone here still keen in getting the sunblock? I got a brand new small tub to let go. Just bought recently. Do pm me if u r interested okie. Thks alot!
    Last edited by Kacey; 19-04-2005, 11:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• peppersalt
    replied
    alot of ppl go to him to see skin problems... majority should be acne problems... i have seen aunties there seeing him for freckles and pigmentation... there's also people seeing him for pimples and their backs.. i think anything to do with skin he should be able to help u with it... but different people have different effects with medication so u should see him to know whether it works for u or not...
    hths....

Leave a comment:

• twinkle
    replied
    the sunblock is good for sensitive skin. but i think its best that u see dr wee himself and he can advise you on your skin problems and suitability of the products..

Leave a comment:

• vixette
    replied
    weilin,

if you bother to read the entire thread, you will realise that there are girls with sensitive skin who have had some success with this clinic.

ditto with the other clinics you replied - Maple, DRx, etc....

if in doubt, just call and make an appointment to see the doc yourself if you're so worried about your skin!
    Last edited by vixette; 18-04-2005, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X