No announcement yet.

Kim Mun clinic at Toa Payoh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, if I never remember wrongly my first visit cost $120 and second visit after the two weeks is $250
    the antibiotics to apply to face is only for the first two weeks

Comment

the sunblock is the only item that keeps me going back to him. i must agree that the sunblock is a dream!

Comment

i've visited him twice a few years back and I'll never go back to him again. His AHA products made my skin really sensitive now. Everything seemed to sting my skin after using his products

Comment

Originally posted by twinkle

the sunblock is the only item that keeps me going back to him. i must agree that the sunblock is a dream!
          [QUOTE]

twinkle, i totally agree!!! I have oily skin and his sunblock is about the only sun protection product in the market that is non-oily!

plus it makes my skin look fairer after application

one thing though - you have to finish it fast, else got funny smell after a while... i used to get the big size one but switched to the smaller one recently - anyway no difference (as in no di$count for buying the bigger size one).

Comment

ohce
            i have been using about 4 big tubs of sunscreen..each tub can lasts me through about 3 months of daily application. it does not smell at all..please do not scare me

i will be going down on next mon to get my new supply as my current tub is finishing...

Comment

hey twinkle, do not let my words affect you I realise my problem might be because I took too long to finish one tub - I only use it once a day too lazy to reapply every 3 hours~

Comment

opps..cos i only used the sunblock 1x a day as i seldom go out into the sun (normally hibernate in my office)...so should i still get the large tub? i asked the staff if the sunblock can be kept for a long time, she said yes, unless the sunblock changed colour to brownish (as the one i have is green in colour).

did your sunblock change colour?

Comment

twinkle, u never had problem with the previous 4 tubs right? So don't think it will affect u.. maybe the place where i store the sunblock is a bit too moist.

by the way i am also using the green one - never turned brownish before, only some stale smell after a long while, seems to me it might be caused by oxidisation

Comment

thanks for your reply..i went down to get a new tub this morning. luckily the clinic is not crowded..

Comment

hi all, i'm new here... =)

i'm also a patient of dr wee. have been seeing him for abt 3 years+ i used to have a very pimple face but it's now very much under control. like *** others have said, his AHA causes redness, dryness, peeling and stinging. but i have overcome all those. these signs do not last for long. it's only in the initial period when ur skin is still adjusting to AHA that it reacts this way. i use aloe vera after that to tone down the dryness.

the sunblock is good too! i too apply 1x per day only...

Comment

minioreo

good to hear that you have good experiences with dr wee's products.. i guess it all boils down to how different each and every of us are...

Comment

twinkle, sounds like you didnt have a good experience with dr wee? for those who are using his sunblock and afraid that it would harden and turn into clay-form, you can just add water to it...

Comment

His product make pimples go away but make my skin very very dry so I guess it work for some people and doesnt work for some.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixxy
                              His product make pimples go away but make my skin very very dry so I guess it work for some people and doesnt work for some.
                              totally agree withour doubt on making the skin dry part..at least you are better off than me..my pimples were still there and the surface was dehydrated..but my skin was still oily..really was a nightmare at that time..

Comment

hi minioreo, are u still using the clinic's product?
                                i have also seen the doc for quite some time.. since 2003 i think.. somehow my skin has kind of got used to the products so i dun see much effects now... wonder if its the same case for u?

Comment

Working...
                                X