Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floresa
    replied
    Hi all, i'm a trial user but am experiencing redness and itchness from the acne and pimple cream, is this the norm? It's quite unsightly and I'm starting a new job !
    Last edited by floresa; 17-07-2011, 11:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Snowlushswan
    replied
    My friend did the injection for her huge acnes, but she did not do it at this clinic. She did it with another doctor which costs her around $80+ for one time injection. From what i heard from her, it will not trigger more pimples, or leave any scars, her skin seems to have improve alot, partly its also because she does facial quite frequently.

Leave a comment:

• UserGal
    replied
    ic.. hmm what about the injection to clear the acnes. Are they good? Will it trigger more pimples...or leaver scars?

Leave a comment:

• ribenalim
    replied
    His clinic is always packed with people. I have been to him once, have used his products but it doesn't suit me at all. My whole face got so red and itchy. My friend used his products and it works well on her. Its all individual skin type, so its all about trial and error..

Leave a comment:

• UserGal
    replied
    hi, i am having serious acnes on my face. Is Kim Mum Clinic good? Highly recommended? What about his cortisone injections to clear those pimples or acnes.
    Will it cause any side effects or ugly scars?

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• daphn3t
    replied
    i don't think his sunscreen is being sold outside. i've been using it for close to 5 years and have not found it being sold anywhere else.

Leave a comment:

• wisdom28
    replied
    Hi hi

I also went to Kin Mun recently and am now using his pdts but was given 5 types only. I think his sunblock really suits me and was wondering if anyone of u knows what is the actual brand name so I can get it cheaper outside? It's spf 65.

So much about the AHA pdts, I have to admit it cleared my skin at least by 20% when i used it in 5 days only.

Leave a comment:

• Ayumijap
    replied
    I spent afew hundred bucks there and the products didn't work for me too. My skin got so blotchy and bad after using it. Not to mention the staff there are quite rude too. That was the last time i'm there. Never will i step into that clinic again. Wasted so much of my hard earned money. Sigh.....

Leave a comment:

• babyayaka
    replied
    Hi mini,
    will you be able to let us know the ingredient used? previously read somewhere tt they use TDF products, wondered if it the same...

Leave a comment:

• mini
    replied
    I just came back from Kin Mun and was prescribed the 6 step regime. It's a pity that i did not read this forum before i went. I've got very sensitive skin and it can't take any form of peeling, thus am letting go of the 6 trial size products at SGD 70. It's brand new, i have not use it before. I paid SGD117. Please PM me if you are interested.

Leave a comment:

• yeah yeah
    replied
    Originally posted by wcr View Post
    if im not wrong, you bought the "trial package". the full one cost about $200+.

anyway just to share my experience, i went kim mum during jan this year but felt that the products didnt work for me.

at first (trial package) was okay, but after he gave me the full package (the $200_ one), my skin got worsen and i have decided not to continue anymore and went to NSC instead. now my skin got better than before..
    hi, do you mean during the 1st visit with trial pack, it will cost 100+ then if i go back and get the full sized then i need to pay another 200+ wow how big is the trial set?
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• renaissance
    replied
    Thanks daphn3!
    I'll review after 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• daphn3
    replied
    Originally posted by renaissance View Post
    Went to the clinic for the first time today. The assistant attending to me was quite kind and she mentioned my name so manyyy times
    Waited for 90 mins before entering the consultation room where Dr.Wee sat there, expressionless. It went.....OK. I even made him smile (a bit) and at the end, he said "good"

What he prescribed:
    -pink cleanser
    -pink toner
    -erythromycin soln ===> Do I need to dilute this? (sorry i didnt listen too well) and is it normal for it to become sticky and smells like glue upon application?
    -AHA soln
    -acne &oil prevention
    -sunblock

Strange thing is that I dont get the skin renewal gel......

Spent $116. OK, this better works....
    no need to dilute the erythromycin... the packing is like a glue bottle - use a clean finger to break the seal, then apply directly to face. yes, it will be a little sticky (so don't over apply by going over your face many times.. one time is enough) but it goes away after you apply the aha solution etc.

maybe you'll get the skin renewal gel in your 2nd visit.. hope you have great results!

Leave a comment:

• wcr
    replied
    Originally posted by renaissance View Post
    Went to the clinic for the first time today. The assistant attending to me was quite kind and she mentioned my name so manyyy times
    Waited for 90 mins before entering the consultation room where Dr.Wee sat there, expressionless. It went.....OK. I even made him smile (a bit) and at the end, he said "good"

What he prescribed:
    -pink cleanser
    -pink toner
    -erythromycin soln ===> Do I need to dilute this? (sorry i didnt listen too well) and is it normal for it to become sticky and smells like glue upon application?
    -AHA soln
    -acne &oil prevention
    -sunblock

if im not wrong, you bought the "trial package". the full one cost about $200+.

anyway just to share my experience, i went kim mum during jan this year but felt that the products didnt work for me.

at first (trial package) was okay, but after he gave me the full package (the $200_ one), my skin got worsen and i have decided not to continue anymore and went to NSC instead. now my skin got better than before..

Leave a comment:

• renaissance
    replied

What he prescribed:
    -pink cleanser
    -pink toner
    -AHA soln
    -acne &oil prevention
    -sunblock

Leave a comment:

Working...
X